Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I really when a CT will kill you if you take a single step forward out of a stack, knife, or quickly turn around. You barely move, yet you get killed. It's not like you just ran toward a CT. We should have more movement on a freeze order. Especially if you thaw.

I really when a CT will kill you if you take a single step forward out of a stack, knife, or quickly turn around. You barely move, yet you get killed. It's not like you just ran toward a CT. We should have more movement on a freeze order. Especially if you thaw.

This isn't even being a freeze nazi. Being killed for a small twitch or accidental movement is being a freeze nazi. If you purposely turn around or knife, you're obviously not frozen. Would you rather be made to AFK freeze?

Also, stop making derpy threads for the love of Bonbon. Nitpicking ruins the game more than what you think is a freeze nazi.

• Like 1

ya see the problem with this is that if you give them that much freedom then the rules are going to start bending more and more every time some 1 has a thread like this, when a warden says freeze the order should follow as freeze in my opinion unless you accidentally bump your mouse or key board and its a little twitch Edited by ludaniel92

if you give them that much freedom then the rules are going to start bending...unless you accidentally bump your mouse or key board

You warn against something, which you end up doing at the end of the same post. Interesting.

Oh I almost forgot. Not ecchi but...

tumblr_mjuvcjNpsl1roqungo1_500.gif

Edited by Larry