Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed [Dop] Bloodyneck92 Freeslay Abuse

foobix

1. Abuser name: [DOP] Bloody Neck 92

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:16126487

3. What server: CSS JB

4. About what time: just now

5. PROOF: http://youtu.be/vBT_emyXctQ

6. Please tell us about the incident.

I took lead, then gave an order to get on your back bunk and face the heart shaped pool and freeze. i run around, kill an afk then shoot bloodyneck for facing back wall. He then denies that he was facing it, and freeslays me. All of this is seen in the video. As you can see, all the other t's were doing the order properly.

All i can say is that the order was "face heart shaped pool" it would appear from the video that my body didn't turn and that he didn't look at my head before he shot me. I was following the order to face heart shaped pool which is why i slayed him for shooting me as I had no way of knowing that my body had not turned.

As it has been explained to me in the past (as I have been slain/asked to slay myself for freekilling before I got admin for this) You must look at their head due to the fact that sometimes the body model doesn't turn, however the head model is much more accurate. It is apparent from the video that he shot me before he looked at my head (which I am 100% confident was facing heart shaped pool).

Either way this in my mind is not abuse, I wish I had a demo of my own at the time to prove what I am saying as his doesn't show my head I guess you'll have to take my word and the fact that I obviously implied that I was obeying the order by saying "that is heart shaped pool dumbass". If the above is true he is at fault and the slay was proper as he should have looked at my head. If the above is false the slay was unjustified and I apologize, however, having not seen this from his point of view and that my body hadn't turned I had no way of knowing and it is in my mind that this accident that is hardly avoidable without playing in !view mode the whole time.

tl;dr?

summary:

- Either it was an incidential accident or it was a justified slaying

- need a ruling on "head model vs body model"

- if 100% body model need a few suggestions on how to tell that my body hadn't turned in the future to avoid slays for freekills/shots for myself (pending unban) as well as any other admins who will undoubtedly run into this trouble.

Thanks for reading!