Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Stealthmode

On the css servers they have an option available to their admins called stealth. It basically just takes away the admin tag and colored text in chat so people don't know you're an admin just by looking at the text box. Is there a way to implement this on the tf2 servers? I know a few of us like to get on every once in a while and people not know we are admins and this is much easier than changing a name and all of that stuff and even then they still know we are admin if we type in chat. I believe it is just an option through sourcemod. Any possibility of adding this? Thanks.

Yeah I agree. I am here to administrate the servers. Often people feel less to break rules when I have a admin tag infront of my name. I don't want to be seen as a admin. Id like to take care of the trouble makers and catch them in the act. Lol anyways thats just me. Id like to see that pluggin also. I don't want players behaving just because there are admins on the server. I want to the server to be fun without the admins. Anyways no biggie maybe a small project for a later day