Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned By An Admin (Unjustifiably)

Hinotai

On GMOD PERP, an RDM usually results in a ban for 4 days? even as a first offence? I asked people and they've been banned for 2-4 hours for an RDM...why is my first (MY FIRST) RDM ban, receive a Ban of 4 days (EXTENDED BAN). I would like an a different moderator look at ban number 37870 and give me the appropriate time for my ban (1 or 2 hours because I've been banned for an hour so far <.<)

Edited by Hinotai

Yeah reduced, not good enough, I supposedly RDM and get a lengthy ban but one of my friends Car bombs like more than 10 times and he gets away with 4 hours <.<

lol it wont be reduced anymore. you rdmed and got punished, but go ahead and ask for another reduce

lol it wont be reduced anymore. you rdmed and got punished, but go ahead and ask for another reduce

How is an RDM 13 hours?, that's injustice, Like i said an RDM is 2-4hours but no, he gives me 2 days, extends it to 4d then drops it to 13h...

(I'm just pretty pissed off at this, just want another admin to step in because I play on this server everyday and never had a problem up until now...everybody is being bias against me)

Edited by Hinotai

Fyi if you think our bans are unjust because YOU broke the rules.

How about you don't break rules, you don't get banned? Stop making threads/PM'ing people about it, we have NO policies about how long you need to banned for RDM'ing, every case is different. Next time you ask for it to be even more short after it already got shortened I promise I will rain on your parade.

• Like 2