Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Stylez Siggys

StyleeZy

REQUESTS CLOSED FOR THE TIME BEING. I WILL BE COMING UP WITH A NEW FORMAT FOR MY SIGNATURE REQUESTS ONCE I COMPLETE THE PENDING LIST. ALSO I RESERVE THE RIGHTS TO UPLOAD AND DISTRIBUTE YOUR SIGNATURE AND/OR ITS .PSD ANYWHERE I SEE FIT (MOST LIKELY MY DEVIANTART GALLERY)

1) What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) :

2) If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? :

3) Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! :

4) What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) :

The List:

mccain ✔

bigj

forgetful predator

jajolt

SBPro

persianskillz

delink

iron chef

epicsoymilk

Magic

Shift

SuperSkreech

SharpShooter

• Like 15

Could you do an Avatar and a signature if so that'd be amazing.

What I wanted was Makise Kurisu(tons of images on google and I won't know which one fits the picture best) with a very intricate clockwork like dark cogs if that makes sense.

Something like this http://2.bp.blogspot.../dark clock.jpg for the avatar and if you could find something for the signature that'd be awesome. I'm not too picky on font just as long as it fits the image and if it could say "Hugh Janus" Preferably black/white font.

Thank in advance know this stuff takes time.

Edit: I just want the body of Makise not the entire picture(just to make sure)

Edited by Mr Hugh Janus

Could you do an Avatar and a signature if so that'd be amazing.

What I wanted was Makise Kurisu(tons of images on google and I won't know which one fits the picture best) with a very intricate clockwork like dark cogs if that makes sense.

Something like this http://2.bp.blogspot.../dark clock.jpg for the avatar and if you could find something for the signature that'd be awesome. I'm not too picky on font just as long as it fits the image and if it could say "Hugh Janus" Preferably black/white font.

Thank in advance know this stuff takes time.

Edit: I just want the body of Makise not the entire picture(just to make sure)

Tried ma best with the anime gurl n such. clockson_zps83d48daf.gifyellowwolf_zps7b4d286d.png

• Like 2

Can I get a sig with something to do with L4D2 or TF2 (soldier, medic, or scout if you do). Just make sure it has Xafizzle on it and a dark purple or blue-ish theme. Something that goes well with the sig I already have.

And if you could please resize this for ts3 avatar

post-14697-0-84735300-1368830828_thumb.jpg

Seen a few of your sprays and curious how this will turn out so;

Spray:

Gengar, black/purple for the primary colours, transparent background (not a square spray yo dats not cool). says "inc" somewhere on it. You're free to do whatever else

reference images and junk that might help

imgur.com/dI3vJg2

i.imgur.com/wWFGWdC

imgur.com/J2gIgNC

Edited by Inc

fyi you're bad at 10mans :>

this

also, if you get a chance, could you make me a spray that says "Xafizzle Juiced" on it with the two words on different lines and has stuff from CS:S? If you want me to be more specific on any of my requests lemme know.

Edited by xafizzle

I'll take a sig if you can make one. Make it focused on the character Sora from kingdom hearts. Colors can be Red and Blue. It can just say "Magic" on it. And if you could include the HG logo somewhere to that would be great.

Thanks ahead of time,

Magic

Edited by Magic

1. Colors: Blue/Black/Gray

2. What do you want it to say: [HG] iCreepZz

3. Any specific font: Any would be fine

4. What type of Background: Gmod related (rest up to you)

5. What images: GMOD Logo,HG Logo

6. Signature, Spray, Avatar: Sig and a spray.

1. Colors: Whatever goes with background.

2. What do you want it to say: [HG] Acrasulter GMOD Division

3. Any specific font: Nope

4. What type of Background: Somethig with GMOD, Zombie survival, FOOD!

5. What images: Second from top on here: http://hellsgamers.c...psd-font-files/ & GMOD logo

6. Signature, Spray, Avatar: Signature & Spray.

Edited by Acrasulter

Idk if you do Sigs for recruits but If you do I would like one

1.Color:Orange/White

2.Text:Sall Gmod Division

3.Font:Relly Bold and Cartoon like

4.Background:somthing bland I want more attraction to the Text

5:Images: http://images3.wikia...5/5b/Male02.jpg If you could fit that model in it

6.Signature

And If you could make this Gif able to be a profile Picture

http://24.media.tumb...zyi60o1_500.gif

Thx :D

Re sizing to different aspect ratio can make it lose quality so it may look pix-elated.

Tested/works

Edited by Mr Hugh Janus