Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Stylez Siggys

StyleeZy

this

also, if you get a chance, could you make me a spray that says "Xafizzle Juiced" on it with the two words on different lines and has stuff from CS:S? If you want me to be more specific on any of my requests lemme know.

updated with yours, made it same size as your other one to make it "fit" with your other one :)

Seen a few of your sprays and curious how this will turn out so;

Spray:

Gengar, black/purple for the primary colours, transparent background (not a square spray yo dats not cool). says "inc" somewhere on it. You're free to do whatever else

reference images and junk that might help

imgur.com/dI3vJg2

i.imgur.com/wWFGWdC

imgur.com/J2gIgNC

Done aswell, PMing you download link because its a transparent background, preview added to thread

• Like 1

I want a sig k?

Make it dark blue like this but darker so that they keep the blue but they're sleek and stuff k: http://img1.prosperent.com/images/250x250/images.jewelry.com/vincenza_mjac-e100148gf_large.jpg

And in text have: [HG] DeathShot and then under that or something put CS:S Divisional Advisor

Oh and have the HG devil horn logo in the background somewhere k

Just make it sleek and sexy and stuff k

k thx :>

1. Colors: red & black

2. What do you want it to say: [HG] Silibrian PERP Moderator

3. Any specific font: N/A/

4. What type of Background: http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_small/0/5216/265350-combineso.jpg

5. What images: backround image is fine

6. Signature, Spray, Avatar: signature

thanks!

Edited by Silibrian

• 2 weeks later...

i really want a sig by you because they look awesome but don't know what i want, can you make me a custom one and surprise me? I would like a spray and a signature please.

Edited by Custom

K im like 4 years behind on these but im going to get this sorted and get one of my friends to help me get through all of these, also i have to add Deathshot's and Pickles to the list that didnt post here, so im putting their names here so i dont forget.

EDIT

Yeah, so I edited the whole thing over and over because I just didn't like my old text.

So, I am quite impressed of your work and I would like to take your service aswell :) My request isn't a signature, it's a avatar which I wanted to use in my Battlelog Account (I play BF3 competitive and international on PS3 as Chopper Gunner) and because I am a Chopper Gunner I would love to have a Chopper inside of it ^_^ I would prefer the AH-1Z Viper, but when you have better ideas and use for it another Choppermodel, do so aslong it is a Attack Chopper :P The tone of it should be darker and it doesn't need a overload of Effects, it can be simple but with style..

A guy in Battlelog makes Avatars aswell, looks like this [i shoot with the TV Missle aswell, so when you got ideas for that, no problem =)]:

http://www.gravatar....-avatar-320.png (Had to link it like this since I am not allowed to link pictures o_o)

Yeah, I like Space and so on as far as it is in a dark and maybe blue color, the Font should be in a ..cool Style like in my Signature or so, not too spooky or so...

Size: 320x320

Nick inside of it: ArchAngelXTM

Would be awesome if you did it for me :)

/e

One more Edit. I love your Signature, would it be possible to do it in a similar style, especially the writing? I really love that one :D

Update: Your old Signature which was Yellow/Striped with the Grunge effects :D

Edited by xWolfpack

1. Colours: Any colour(s) in my avatar/any colour(s) in this: [spoiler=SF Fish]CAwY3zK.png

2. What do you want it to say: "Sauceome- Good for Salad" or something like that, I dunno, pick your favourite type of sauce. (ex. BBQ sauce put something like "Sauceome- A Must for Chicken"

3. Any specific font: ooo do sumfin col

4. What type of Background: serpriz me

5. What images: Garry's Mod logo

6. Signature, Spray, Avatar: signature

Edited by Sauceome

I want a sig k?

Make it dark blue like this but darker so that they keep the blue but they're sleek and stuff k: http://img1.prospere...148gf_large.jpg

And in text have: [HG] DeathShot and then under that or something put CS:S Divisional Advisor

Oh and have the HG devil horn logo in the background somewhere k

Just make it sleek and sexy and stuff k

k thx :>

http://i.imgur.com/XYkiYTu.gif

1)

What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) : Signature

2)

If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : Blue, White, Red

3)

Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! : Snowboarding, HG Logo

4)

What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) : [HG] SBPro [A] CS:S Advisor

take as much time as you need as i would love something awesome. thanks

Edited by SBPro
Fixed according to template

I would like a Avatar.

Backround should be a boxing ring with a crowd.

The punch out character The Great Tiger standing in the ring waving his hand. For steam it is him with his hand up. For forums Gif of him waving.(If it is possible)

He should be side ways facing at the crowd but you can see the left side of his face.Idk how to describe it but I can do a drawing (or try to draw)it in PAINT.Net and send you it.

Edited by PunchOutTheGreatTiger