Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Stylez Siggys

StyleeZy

1) What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) : Avatar and spray

2) If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : Refer to signature

3) Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! :  The blue background with my sig, with the same white hg horns in the background, like how it is in my signature

4) What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) : HG | DeathShot [A]

1)

What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) :

Spray and Sig

2)

If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : red orange blue

3)

Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! :

http://skateboard.about.com/od/skategearreview1/ig/Skateboard-Logos/Vans-Skateboard-Logo.htm

4)

What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) : Frankie CSS division

1) What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) : All of the above (Just change sizes, keep same idea)

2) If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : Orange, Purple, Green (If it looks good, if not, be creative)

3) Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! : TF2 logo and TF2 demoman shooting

4) What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) : "HyperActive" and "TF2 Division"

I didn't provide enough because I'm not really good at this shit, just be creative please :)

Edited by HyperActive

• 4 weeks later...

1)

What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) : forum signature

2)

If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : black / red / green

3)

Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! : BF3 Sniper (prefered) and/or Medic

4)

What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) : HG - Member - BF Division - Name

1) What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) : Signature

2) If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? :same as my current sig

3) Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! : Natulius from LOL

4) What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) : Colonel Potter, M.D. BF Division Advisor & BF3/4 Vet

1) What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) : Sig

2) If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : Orange and black

3) Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! : Jake the dog is my main character, but i want some adventure time themes and other characters in it too

4) What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) : Joey7 CSGO Division

Could you make me one (When I have 100+ post :P)

1)

What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) : Forum Sig, Forum Avatar / Steam Picture

2)

If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : Blue Black White

3)

Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! :

http://fc01.devianta...azu-d4cago0.png without that thing in the bottom left corner :D

4)

What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) : CS:S Divsion

This font type for name?

http://www.dafont.co...=[HG] BlueBerry

and CS:S Divsion http://www.dafont.co...SION&back=theme

Something like CS:S [HG] BlueBerry

Oh and if you make this I will love you forever! (As a gaming colleague type of thing.)

:D

Edited by BlueBerryCupcake

1) What is it you're requesting? 1 and 2 (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) : 2) If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : Salmon, Sky Blue, and Sun Yellow 3) Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! : Just a portrait of Celestia for the avatar and various images of Celestia and of the Elements of Harmony on the sig. 4) What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) : My name on the forums CS:S Division and Recruit/Member (Depends on when you finish it and if I'm accepted for promotion.)

Thanks for considering my request, StyleZ!

Some image samples for you to use:

Edited by Princess Celestia

• 2 weeks later...

1)What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) :

Forum Signature

2)If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : Black green and white

3)Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! : lightning and any kind of eagles icon

http://www.sportzin...._1315538989.png

4)What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) :HG | Poundcakes

Thank You StyleZ

Edited by Poundcakes
  • Like 1

1)What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) :

Forum Signature

2)If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : Purple black or pink

3)Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! :

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/277/1/7/Dark_Anime_Signature_by_FreeRunnerMatt928.jpg

4)What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) :[HG] Goku

Thank You StyleZ

1)

What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) : Steam pic

2)

If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : Green, purple, idk the last lol

3)

Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! : something very abstract and different (in a good way)

4)

What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) : My name and my division please!

thanks you! Finish it anytime! i dont want to rush you!

HEy babe , wondering if you could make me sig/avatar/ingame spray to represent hg and me noyou lol something to do with something drug related , weed.. and dbz iono lol !!! letme know if u need more information send me a pmleave the restto you