Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Stylez Siggys

StyleeZy

1) What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) : Forum signature/ Forum Avatar [GIF if possible]

2) If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : Black / Yellow / Pink

3) Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! : I love Pikachu and the Minecraft Pig, , Get your creativity going for the rest. And I also love CS:GO ofcourse

4) What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) : [HG] Xaioa

i know i dont have 100 posts, but maybe you could make an exception? It won't matter if you Decline this or have no time for it atm.

Edited by Xaioa

• 4 weeks later...

What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) : Forum Signature and Steam Picture.

2)

If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : doesn't matter

3)

Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! : (1)

http://de.call-of-duty.wikia.com/wiki/Datei:Call-of-duty-black-ops-screenshot-main-character-jungle-face.jpg

(2) http://www.roblox.com/Skill-symbol-item?id=19255385 - skill simbol

4)

What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) : member , my nickname with clan tag , country flag ( Latvia), division CS:S

Thank you very much, man!

1) What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) : Something styled like Pilp's signature : https://hellsgamers.com/topic/94170-congz-to-new-dayz-divisional-advisor/#entry543716 scroll down his sig page and it's the second one.

2) If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : Green, Earth brown and Dark Green

3) Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! : Similar characters as in that sig.

4) What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) : Division Advisor, My IGN and the Irish flag.

1) What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) : Can i have all 3 lol? if its possible

2) If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : Mostly Red,Blue Black.

3) Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! : What ever you want

:D

4) What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) : Recruit/CSS Divsion/-hg- Babloo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1)

What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) : Forum Sig

2)

If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : w/e colour you think would go with the picture

3)

Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! : CSS related or LoL related (ADC's please)

4)

What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) : [HG] iCreepZz CS:S Division