Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Factions

If an admin has abused either you or disregarded the admin rules, please follow this template.

1. Abuser name: Factions

2. Their Steam Id: 1:14515771

3. What server: CS:GO Jailbreak

4. About what time: May17th 8:00am CDT

5. PROOF: http://www.sendspace.com/file/587uls , 300000 ticksISH

6. Please tell us about the incident

to make this short, I asked everyone to go to solitary, then to infirm, a T blocked his teammates, and i gave them a time limit to get there. I was slayed for things I couldn't control.... Being a warden I have the option to control everything... A t blocked the door and i said kill anyone not at infirmary. It is kind of like when you tell T's to go to Knife arena, and a T hits the button so his teammates can't get to the tombstone. Factions slayed me after he got killed because another T got him stuck in solitary.

Well I saw 1 t make it to infirm and then some t outside locked solitary then he gave the order to mass kill everyone in solitary so I slayed him

There was enough time to do that and he started killing after many moved to infirm so that was def a free slay.

Make sure everything before you slay again.