Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Xspc Raystorm, Rx360 Rev 2 Radiator, D5 Pump/res Combo. Thoughts On It.

What are you cooling? and what are your current temps.

Which fans are you going to use and what are your goals?

You need to do tons of research before you jump into this, are you experienced?

As far as the kit goes, the Raystorm is an amazing block. The rad is decent also. The only thing ive seen complaints about is the pump being a little loud.

I am cooling an Intel i7 3770k at 4.5Ghz. My currents temps are 38 Idle and 75 max with a Corsair H100. I am going to use Coolmaster SickleFlow 120s at 2000 RPMs in a push pull config and my goal is to get my idle down to about 28-30 and max temp at about 60-65. I have worked on a Gigabyte Galaxy II and a Corsair H100. As being loud doesn't bother me since I have my fans usually at about 3000 RPMs within the case anyways.

Rpms don't equal dba's I owned two sickle flows and they move no air at all definitely not rad fans haha. Look into some gentle typhoons. Static pressure is what you want. If you don't care about noise then do not get sickle flows hahaalso what will you be using for coolant?

Edited by BranHorse