Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Consuela

SentinelV

1. Abuser name: Consuela

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:7403842

3. What server: Counter Strike: Source Jailbreak

4. About what time: 8:00 PM

5. PROOF: 15egrqp.png9gy89d.png

6. Please tell us about the incident: I was on CT, and Consuela was on T. He had been killed earlier in the round. I knew a terrorist had gone for the Shot 4 Shot vent, so I quickly ran to armory to check if he was there. Because of how insanely short and glitchy the armory timer is (seriously, it starts the second you get near the door), I was quickly teleported out. I then proceeded to run to infirmary to heal, and then ran back to the Ts. However, things started to go badly. Since there was no longer a lead and there were a lot of armed rebels, I ran into Obstacle and started to take the long way back to the garage door, in hopes of catching them off guard. Then Consuela T-listed me for 120 minutes, and claimed I had "camped" by "being in armory until the timer teleported me and then running into obs for no reason". My three issues with this are A. What he said is a misrepresentation of what actually happened, B. HE GAVE NO WARNING OVER ADMIN CHAT, WHICH IS REQUIRED EXPLICITLY IN THE RULES, and C. Gave a punishment that is more severe than the standard punishment. Given that Consuela has a personal grudge against me for some reason, or at least always sounds pissed off when addressing me, it is likely he did it as a personal attack on me. Note that he later argued that "I got a more severe punishment and didn't get warned because I should know the rules by now", which is not stated in the MOTD or bible as being a justification for giving more severe punishments. Again, as I said, the standard punishment is a slay. Consuela gave me a 120 T-list and was extroardinarily rude in the following discussion. I have two additional pictures that prove he never gave a warning, but I won't add those unless you want me to, as they would just clutter this even more.

Since there was no longer a lead and there were a lot of armed rebels, I ran into Obstacle and started to take the long way back to the garage door, in hopes of catching them off guard

There were many times he gave warnings, and like you need warning/? are you kidding me?

There were many times he gave warnings, and like you need warning/? are you kidding me?

I wasn't camping in the first place. So yes, if he thought I was camping, he needed to warn me, because I certainly did not think I was camping. Warnings are required in the rules.

I had been consistently warning everyone for camping before last, including specific KITCHEN ARMORY INFIRM orders. Then I spec'd you while I was dead since you were in armory and there was no T present for you to chase. You got teleported to top of electric chair, then proceeded through OBS and blue room to the first archway, action was in main room. As soon as lead died (which was your arrival at first archway) you then proceed immediately back to blue room/obs, where you had just came from and obviously no Ts were there. Purposefully or very negligently avoiding watching/observing the Ts, so sayeth I.

L 05/18/2013 - 18:18:15: [basechat.smx] "-hg- Consuela ¡ayQ!<104><STEAM_0:0:7403842><>" triggered sm_say (text DO NOT CAMP BEFORE LAST)

L 05/18/2013 - 18:26:58: [basechat.smx] "-hg- Consuela ¡ayQ!<104><STEAM_0:0:7403842><>" triggered sm_say (text do not camp before last)

http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/playerinfo/2421499

Thats your history you know what rules are, and its not what you think its camping or not, its what camping is.

You were not near ts, you were able to see ts but you ran obs for no reason just cause you were scared.

Not abuse.