Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Class Of 2013?

LazaHorse

Just got back from my college graduation. Official a Bachelor of Science in Physics and Bachelor of the Arts in Government. Anyone else graduate this month? High school of college. If so, what's the next step for you? Going to college? Next degree? Workforce?

I'm on my way to Korea for an internship with a law firm clerkship this summer before George Washington University Law in August. Where's everyone else off to next?

So far ITT, it's only Lazarus, Cookie and me that are actually graduating from something within a timeframe relevant to the OP.

I'm graduating summa cum laude for high school and going to UCLA as a bioengineer.

Edited by RageQuit

So far ITT, it's only Lazarus, Cookie and me that are actually graduating from something within a timeframe relevant to the OP.

I'm graduating summa cum laude for high school and going to UCLA as a bioengineer.

What's summa at your school? Congrats btw, that's no easy feat. I was summa in high school as well, but because of APs our GPAs were fairly inflated.

What's summa at your school? Congrats btw, that's no easy feat. I was summa in high school as well, but because of APs our GPAs were fairly inflated.

4.4+. They used to specify the valedictorian, but the district changed it effective this year to only state summa and magna.

I quit college (law major) when I only had a year / year and a half left to go. Out of 5.

HA I'm such a loser :D

Also, I might do either online college shit or follow a college system where I only have to do my exams and going to classes isn't obligatory, so I can keep working (I like getting money now) and travel to the USA often/stay there for longer periods of time. I'd only have to take exams twice a year so I can basically be in the USA whenever the F word I feel like it/whenever the boyfriend is available. It's just easier.

I'd either continue my law degree, or study languages like Mandarin/russian/portuguese. Becoming a high school teacher is a third option but they're so underpaid for the shit they take.

My belgian law degree though, has absolutely ZERO value in the States so if I would move there I will have wasted all of my college money on a degree no one cares about.

tldr I quit but I might restart in 2014-2015. I'd go for online or exam-only college so I can be with my boyfriend in the USA more. Studying in the states is not an option cause I don't shit money and it's cheaper in Belgium.

Also congrats Lazzy you gots this, you're my law buddy except you'll do better :)

Edited by Kimzy

My belgian law degree though, has absolutely ZERO value in the States so if I would move there I will have wasted all of my college money on a degree no one cares about.

Never letting Germans practice law again. Hitler y u do dis.

• Like 1

Never letting Germans practice law again. Hitler y u do dis.

It's actually mainly because belgian law and law in the states are so much different and no one will need belgian law assistance in the states.. or well not enough for me to make a living or find a job :P

But yeah. I blame it on hitler too :(

It's actually mainly because belgian law and law in the states are so much different and no one will need belgian law assistance in the states.. or well not enough for me to make a living or find a job :P

But yeah. I blame it on hitler too :(

Yeah, u hatin cuz hitler looks like Macklemore.

9ca.jpg

• Like 1

I just switched to Sound Recording Technology at my school. Only 15 admitted a year in the program. It also means that I'll be at my university forever. Achieved 82 hours in 2 years and have 86 to go (which includes my two minors in tech and business administration).

Summer classes all day every day.

I didn't graduate this month but congratulations to everyone who did, that's a major accomplishment :)

I've already graduated with an associates degree in business management and currently working on my second degree in criminal justice. I've also recently started thinking about something more into the law field but haven't set anything in stone yet.

Good luck to everyone's future goals!!