Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Best Young Talent In Football (Soccer To All You Americans)

Forgetful Predator

which player do you think is the best young talent im talking about players who are aged 16-23.

My favorite is Gareth Bale because of this interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5ilv9fQOfk

But in all seriousness I would choose a player like christian eriksen he is an all round great player from ajax 21 years old and hopefully he will be moving to the bpl in the summer

Edited by Forgetful Predator

Raheem Sterling, he's absolute class and he's only 18.

Here's him at 15 playing in th u18 liverpool academy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbDxiKM0c8M

The problem I have with Sterling ,even though I am a Liverpool fan, is that he thinks he is one of the best in the world and he has not played one professional season this year and he thinks he is already the legend at the club. He has made 24 appearances in the season and 19 starts but he has only scored 2 goals but maybe I am asking too much for. What about sturridge? he is going to be an absolute beast next season:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1fj1Bfni04

The problem I have with Sterling ,even though I am a Liverpool fan, is that he thinks he is one of the best in the world and he has not played one professional season this year and he thinks he is already the legend at the club. He has made 24 appearances in the season and 19 starts but he has only scored 2 goals but maybe I am asking too much for. What about sturridge? he is going to be an absolute beast next season:

He actually doesn't he's one of the youngest players to ever play for lfc, watch his interviews, of course he's proud of his success, he's not a pompous character. He's just determined to prove to others that he is up for the challenge, and agreed Sturridge is playing like a beast, but Sterlings runs and set-ups are absoloutley orgasmic

Messi, Christiano Ronaldo, Alonso, Puyoul, Gerrard, Suarez, Bale, Demba ba, Fabregas, Van Persie and Zlatan are few of the many football players better than him.....

Why are you comparing other players in other positions to him? He's a legend, have you ever watched him when he was at Milan? Everyone loved him, even when he rarely plays for Madrid, he's in perfect form. Have you seen his list of achievements at Milan in his earlier years? Baloon d'Or, Fifa Player of the year, UEFA player of the year, top scorer of the season, and best forward, along with Soccer player of the World + more. Did I mention that was all in the same year?

Edited by youthedog
  • Like 1

Why are you comparing other players in other positions to him? He's a legend, have you ever watched him when he was at Milan? Everyone loved him, even when he rarely plays for Madrid, he's in perfect form. Have you seen his list of achievements at Milan in his earlier years? Baloon d'Or, Fifa Player of the year, UEFA player of the year, top scorer of the season, and best forward, along with Soccer player of the World + more. Did I mention that was all in the same year?

I agree, he's a sexy player and you can compare others players upon their skills based on their position, thats just like saying you can't compare me with messi because I'm a defender, so who knows who's better

I agree, he's a sexy player and you can compare others players upon their skills based on their position, thats just like saying you can't compare me with messi because I'm a defender, so who knows who's better

That last part is not true at all, considering he's faster and has a lot more skill than you. It's professionals we're talking about, people who have played their positions for years, Messi would be a mess on defense if he had to ever actually play it in a real game, he's not big enough and he's not physical enough to be one while Puyol/Pique are both big and strong and know their positioning and know how to properly defend.