Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Barclays Premier League Predictions For The Season Of 2013-2014

Forgetful Predator

You dont need to go through all the teams but here are my predictions:

#1 Chelsea - It pains me to say this because I am a Liverpool supporter but Chelsea do have a strong squad with both young and experienced players I think they will have the edge this season however having a new manager but if that manager turns out to be Jose Mouriniho then Chelsea will win the bpl

#2 Manchester City - Manchester City also has a very strong squad with the likes of Joe Hart and Vincent Kompany but with the defeat to Wigan in the FA cup final I think they might be demoralised even though the final took place in May and the season starts up in August. The loss to Wigan also got Manchini fired which will rock the City squad because he was the manager when Manchester City got the takeover.

#3 Arsenal - Now before you go on and say that arsenal wont get this spot maybe 5th, 6th or 7th spot let me say this. Arsene Wenger is still going to be with his squad that he has been with for the past years so Arsenal wont have to adapt to a new manager and a new gameplan also since the transfer of Van Persie to Manchester United a huge boost to Arsenal's transfer budget has came in Wenger has looked at solid players like David Villa, Jovetic, Higuian ect.

#4 Manchester United - They had a strong season this year winning the league in April but with an icon at the squad (Wayne Rooney) transfer request it may upset the squad but I can still see them pulling through also with the new manager coming in, David Moyes former Everton manager he may not be used to the way united play so they will still pull through but they wont be the champions of the BPL.

#5 Liverpool - Liverpool now has a very, very young sqaud with the likes of Sturridge and Countinho coming in through the transfer windows in the 2012 - 2013 season. Sturridge has been a great signing for Liverpool this season getting 11 goals in 21 games and Philippe Countinho getting 3 goals and 5 assists in 13 games also Liverpool will still have their manager from last season, Brendan Rogers.

#6 Tottenham Hotspurs - With the possiblity of Bale leaving and wanting a higher class of football spurs will have a strong but shaky season. Their squad isnt the best but they still have talent like Dembele, Defoe and Adebayor.

Teams I think will be dropped:

Aston Villa.

Hull City

Norwich City ( even though they always seem to survive )

Tell me what your predictions are they dont have to be as detailed

Edited by Forgetful Predator

#1 Manchester City- Due to the adquisition of Manuel Pelligrini, who is bringing Isco with him, and some other Malaga players, he is also thinking of buying Alexis Sanchez and Arturo Vidal, Pelligrini is a great DT and i think he will take MC to the top!

• 4 weeks later...

I think that Tottenham will have a good season. I think that bale will stay as he said he would. Even if bale leaves the amount of money that Tottenham will get, will be a lot. Tottenham need a striker and that is all. They have one of the best goalkeepers in the world. They have a world class defender, and very good midfield players. They have deffoe as striker, he is good but he is getting old. This is why Tottenham need a new striker.

Thanks Oliver.