Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Admin Abuse In Teamspeak

§tòk3d

I was playing some jailbreak and we had some freekillers I get in team speak and Im adressing the problem to RedDevil6193 and diamelo

rudely interupts and starts antagonizing me I ignore him the first time and I continue to try to reach red, Diamelo continues to mock me and

keeps trying to dismiss me, so I tell him to shut up and I muted him and said "you fucking bug" he then bans me.

This is not the first problem I have had with diamelo Ive tried to get diamelo to actually do his admin duty while hes in the helpdesk and he just dismisses me every single time

either because he dosen't want to deal with it or just dosen't care. Im sick of this abuse ive seen people with less power then him do more good for the communiy.

1. Abuser name: Diamelo

2. Their Steam Id: ??

3. What server: TeamSpeak

4. About what time: 836 MountainTime

5. PROOF: No proof it was just an instant ban no warning.

6. Please tell us about the incident

I was playing some jailbreak and we had some freekillers I get in team speak and Im adressing the problem to RedDevil6193 and diamelo

rudely interupts and starts antagonizing me I ignore him the first time and I continue to try to reach red, Diamelo continues to mock me and

keeps trying to dismiss me, so I tell him to shut up and I muted him and said "you fucking bug" he then bans me.

This is not the first problem I have had with diamelo Ive tried to get diamelo to actually do his admin duty while hes in the helpdesk and he just dismisses me every single time

either because he dosen't want to deal with it or just dosen't care. Im sick of this abuse ive seen people with less power then him do more good for the communiy.