Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Infinity

The Mafia

RP Name: Goodguy Greg

Steam ID: mag.png1:63617083

Why you want to join: I want to join because, Infinity has good players with skills. I want to be part of that.

Time Played: About 2 weeks according to game time

PERP Cash: 400k

Edited by GoodGuy-Greg

RP Name:Zsrq zsqr

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49078136

Why you want to join: I'm looking for a good org that knows how to play and willl have self-sufficient players

Time Played: 2 Weeks

PERP Cash: 48K i spent too much on cars I need to get a good one :I

Edited by gf022

RP Name: Roberto Sancehz

Steam ID: Mittenz

Why you want to join: Look, I know I applied for another org, but there is no point playing whnen you have no org. You have no friends, because now all of you do not trust me anymore, and I am sorry, but Id appreciate it if you would accept me... I understand if you dont. :c

Time Played: 1 week according to game time (But about 1 week 2 days)

PERP Cash: Not much at the moment, bought a new car and a shipment of guns. Ill be able to make money fast though.

RP Name: Francesco Aladeen

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51196507

Why you want to join: I believe that since theres no reason for me to keep up with Racketeers only that Boxer is in it but I cant see anyother reason. I wish to join it as most of my friends are in here.

Time Played: 3 Weeks

PERP Cash: 1.2mil

• Like 1

RP Name: Simon Riley

Steam ID: 0:48143373

Why you want to join: Looking for a new org, I want to put all this org drama behind me and get back to playing like I used to.

Time Played: 2 Weeks

PERP Cash: 250k

RP Name: Francesco Aladeen

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51196507

Why you want to join: I believe that since theres no reason for me to keep up with Racketeers only that Boxer is in it but I cant see anyother reason. I wish to join it as most of my friends are in here.

Time Played: 3 Weeks

PERP Cash: 1.2mil

Both accepted, I'll invite you in 3 days ;)

• Like 2

RP Name: Michael Austin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30886004

Why you want to join: I actually want to be in an environment of people I know well and can go to for help. It's boring being lonely not having any PERP friends and just making a shop where I do get business cause of cheap prices but it gets boring, its nice to be able to do something different with people, or if I want to grow with buddies that know what they're doing. Or just to help out with providing guns.

Time Played: More than 2 Weeks

PERP Cash: 760K +

Edited by Mikeo

RP Name: HIV Aladeen

Steam ID: "Mittenz" STEAM_0:0:45581482

Why you want to join: Been a while now since I've had an org.. Going broke... Not a nice place right now in PERP for me.

Time Played: 2 Week and a few days

PERP Cash: As Isaid, going broke, had to sell my car, but I got like 25k. Spent alot on geteting Lvl 8 lockpicking, put a good 50k into that

RP Name: Hiv Aladeen

Steam ID: 0:0:45581482

Why you want to join: Well, I have not been in an org for quite some time now, and PERP is hard when I dont got much money because I dont have anywhere to base. Having an org is great too because you get new friends ^-^

Time Played: A week and a few days

PERP Cash: 10 - 15k ish

RP Name: Luca Verdecchia

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22048271

Why you want to join: Because i think infinity is the one best org in perp, it is really good, it have good members, and it's nice

Time Played: 1 week almost 2 week

PERP Cash: 100k