Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Prostitutes $5

Haku

The Prostitutes $5

Pimps of all prostitutes who are also prostitutes

-hg- Al The Big | Alex Harrington

Haku | Haku Anderson

Prostitutes

BananaHammock | James Heller

Trial Prostitutes

Garoosh | Cam Dawson

Ben | Ben Blackburn

The Prostitutes are looking for new members to grow and base. Anyone is welcome to apply but only few will be accepted. There are a few requirements in order to join this org. If you don't meet any of these requirements, please put it in the 'other' section of the application format. If you're interested in applying please copy and paste the format below. When accepted you will go on a trial for awhile. While on this trial you are supposed to grow, raid, and hang out with us until you earn our trust and get your rank as an official prostitute. After submitting your application come hang out with us on teamspeak. We do not currently have our own channel, but are hoping to get one soon. Just look for Haku or Al The Big in the Hellsgamer's teamspeak server. If you're a member, please remember that our goal is to help out new players and protect them from elitists. Most of us know how hard it was to get established in this server due to all of the popular organizations raiding all the time. If you'd like to request an alliance, post in this thread.Steam name:Ingame name:Steam ID:How much playtime do you have?:How old are you?:How many times have you been banned?:Genes?:Car(s)?:Do you have a mic?Other:Are you willing to change your car and headlight color to the org's colors?:

Are you willing to change your playermodel and clothes to the org's standard?:

Requirements

Have a micBe active on TeamspeakBe atleast 13 or overNot have a huge ban historyAtleast 3 days of playtime

Rules

Don't trollBe activePost in this thread of you're if you're going inactiveDo not be an elitist (Do not raid orgless members)Follow the server rulesListen to the Pimps of all prostitutes who are also prostitutes.

Allies

Allahu Ackbar

Serenity

Edited by Haku

Steam name: { not a mod } llama

Ingame name: kendrick law

Steam ID:

How much playtime do you have?: 3 weeks

How old are you? 14

How many times have you been banned? once for 2h

Genes?: alot i can craft all automatics and furniture do all drugs. lvl 8 lockpick

Car(s)?: audi ( pimped up shit )

Do you have a mic? i do but i sent it to go fix its sound bugs so ima get it tommorow

Other: i have ts3 and i am gold and have 500k +.

Steam name: { not a mod } llama

Ingame name: kendrick law

Steam ID:

How much playtime do you have?: 3 weeks

How old are you? 14

How many times have you been banned? once for 2h

Genes?: alot i can craft all automatics and furniture do all drugs. lvl 8 lockpick

Car(s)?: audi ( pimped up shit )

Do you have a mic? i do but i sent it to go fix its sound bugs so ima get it tommorow

Other: i have ts3 and i am gold and have 500k +.

Accepted: You'll be set on a trial period to see if we can trust you before you're invited to the actual organization.

Steam name: -hg- Parkz

Ingame name: Parks Genovese

Steam ID: 0:1:25594745

How much playtime do you have?: 5 dayz

How old are you? 15

How many times have you been banned? 1

Genes?: Can lockpick and Make all guns except deagle and still have 3 regen

Car(s)?:Escalade

Do you have a mic? Yes

Other: ----

Are you willing to change your car and headlight color to the org's colors?: Yes

Are you willing to change your playermodel and clothes to the org's standard?: Yes

Steam name: -hg- Parkz

Ingame name: Parks Genovese

Steam ID: 0:1:25594745

How much playtime do you have?: 5 dayz

How old are you? 15

How many times have you been banned? 1

Genes?: Can lockpick and Make all guns except deagle and still have 3 regen

Car(s)?:Escalade

Do you have a mic? Yes

Other: ----

Are you willing to change your car and headlight color to the org's colors?: Yes

Are you willing to change your playermodel and clothes to the org's standard?: Yes

Accepted: We don't have that good of a history parks, but I'll set our differences aside and accept you for trial. Don't let me down.

• 2 weeks later...

Steam name:lacruz36

Ingame name:Reklez Ryderz

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:39187971

How much playtime do you have?: 4 days

How old are you?:15

How many times have you been banned?:0

Genes?: I can pick locks, and i can make guns

Car(s)?: Ford Focus

Do you have a mic? Yes

Other:---

Are you willing to change your car and headlight color to the org's colors?:yes

Are you willing to change your playermodel and clothes to the org's standard?:yes

Steam name:lacruz36

Ingame name:Reklez Ryderz

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:39187971

How much playtime do you have?: 4 days

How old are you?:15

How many times have you been banned?:0

Genes?: I can pick locks, and i can make guns

Do you have a mic? Yes

Other:---

Are you willing to change your car and headlight color to the org's colors?:yes

Are you willing to change your playermodel and clothes to the org's standard?:yes

YOU ARE IN!!!!! Welcome to the life of a hoe

Edited by Al The Big

Steam name:Ben

Ingame name:Ben Blackburn

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42756577

How much playtime do you have?:6 days

How old are you?:17

How many times have you been banned?:0 times i think

Genes?: 4 intelligence 4 dexterity 2 perception

Car(s)?: hakumai and focus but im saving up for a better one

Do you have a mic? yes

Other: i am very active in the server and have based with this org many times

Are you willing to change your car and headlight color to the org's colors?: yes

Are you willing to change your playermodel and clothes to the org's standard?: yes

Edited by Bern

Steam name: Garoosh

Ingame name: Cam Dawson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40083364

How much playtime do you have?: 3 Days

How old are you?: 17

How many times have you been banned?: 1 time and it was soon removed because it was a mistake.

Genes?: 3 Strength, 1 Intelligence, 2 Dexterity, 0 Influence, 1 Perception, and 1 Regeneration

Do you have a mic? Yes

Other: Just came from Serenity so I know a lot of the people from this Organization

Steam name:Ben

Ingame name:Ben Blackburn

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42756577

How much playtime do you have?:6 days

How old are you?:17

How many times have you been banned?:0 times i think

Genes?: 4 intelligence 4 dexterity 2 perception

Car(s)?: hakumai and focus but im saving up for a better one

Do you have a mic? yes

Other: i am very active in the server and have based with this org many times

Are you willing to change your car and headlight color to the org's colors?: yes

Are you willing to change your playermodel and clothes to the org's standard?: yes

Accepted: You have ten bans and blacklists on your record, however most of them happened awhile ago. Hopefully you've learned your lesson but try to follow the rules. You'll be put on a trial period for awhile. Welcome.

Steam name: Garoosh

Ingame name: Cam Dawson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40083364

How much playtime do you have?: 3 Days

How old are you?: 17

How many times have you been banned?: 1 time and it was soon removed because it was a mistake.

Genes?: 3 Strength, 1 Intelligence, 2 Dexterity, 0 Influence, 1 Perception, and 1 Regeneration

Do you have a mic? Yes

Other: Just came from Serenity so I know a lot of the people from this Organization

Accepted: You also have some bans, but hopefully you've learned your lesson aswell. You'll be set on a trial period to see if you're trusted.

Accepted: You have ten bans and blacklists on your record, however most of them happened awhile ago. Hopefully you've learned your lesson but try to follow the rules. You'll be put on a trial period for awhile. Welcome.

Accepted: You also have some bans, but hopefully you've learned your lesson aswell. You'll be set on a trial period to see if you're trusted.

oh god thats probably from all the jail rp t lists :( but dont worry i sure have