Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

To my knowledge CSGO JB has 2 main gangs.

Aliens and ProPAIN. Me personally I have been a member of both and I find it irritating how they have created an empire so large that it is highly unlikely to fall. Aliens recently have been losing quite the amount of players to ProPAIN (me and freehugs went there) and plenty of others left for PropAliens (which is gonna crash soon). I recently came back to Aliens due to my Loyalty to Angry (Aliens leader) and he made me co owner (now i can invite and kick people). I have invited 4 people right away for a cost of 800 rep each and i find it disappointing how easily I was able to recruit them. ProPAIN has been here so long and they have accumulated so much rep they go for quality not quantity while its vice versa for aliens. Personally, I always consider creating my own gang, but the success rate ever since Aliens got big for new gangs is very low. Honestly i dont see how i can do anything effectively and how I can change this way JB is run. I am grateful for being part of both gangs and just hope i can witness the day where a new era of gangs rise. The idea of being gangless is ugly because no Perks. I'm not complaining about anything to be changed by leadership/gods of JB, because they cant really do anything. But if just one day the JBers realize that they are the ones who hold the power, they shall create gangs of their own and everyone will be successful not just 2 gangs.

My 2 Cents, take it, save it, invest it, return it.

• Like 1

Most gangs fail cus the leader goes MIA. If whoever creates a gang actually plays and recruits people to it, then the gang actually gets big, otherwise it is just pointless to waste your time making a gang.

In other words, just join #CharCOOL

WyxV5.png

Propain has lost a lot of activity in my opinion these last weeks, and aliens got out of control these last weeks too with so many new random members, i like the rivalry between both gangs and it would be nice to see another cool gang but no gang can match our alien avatars :)

I like the ring of The EH Team more though. Makes me feel special and what not.

The EH Team when spoken will sound like The A Team, which is a group of Ex-United States Army Special Forces soliders. You making it canadian only would defeat the purpose if the A team was a group of americans.

Just stick with Team Syrup.

The EH Team when spoken will sound like The A Team, which is a group of Ex-United States Army Special Forces soliders. You making it canadian only would defeat the purpose if the A team was a group of americans.

........damn your logic.

ok ok. What about the devil's brigade? Have the best Canadians and the biggest American shit disturbers?

What are you trying to say, eh?