Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[RESOLVED - Admin Removed] STEAM_0:0:9698068 (K!ll3r)

brightside

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

K!ll3r, I doubt you should have the right to tell anybody how to follow the rules. Every ban report you do lacks the BASIC template that is asked for. It's not hard.

Name:

ID:

Server:

Time:

Reason:

Proof:

^---- Clear and to the point. You don't need to QQ in the report, just state what he(or she, because girls hack too) was doing not how it made you want to cry yourself to sleep at night.

i want proof that that was me. i can bring u proof that brightside said he was gonna hack my account so how do u know he didnt say that. if ur gonna ban someone make it fair. and let them say their peice. just like u did brightside. all i can say is did he type status in console on the demo. nope he didnt. he got my steam id from a cal match i had with him. he is straight bs. u unbanned him for killer not typing status in console. so i say i should have the same right. if not then i say discrimination for not kissing ur ass (aka brightside). no disrespect on u guys just brightside for a. hackin my entire comp and b. crashin team nox vent and servers. and c. i have been playin here since i started. where am i gonna play now. im not a rasict. i said kill the asian hostie. for fun. and i called my friend a yellow skin. aka serenity. he was the one who said n*****. plz and reply back thank you.

-iElmo.

i watched the demo Kill3r u cant lie ur way out so dont... and Ielmo never said the n-word and on top of that saying, "im gonna shoot the Asian hostee" is'nt bannable I say we ban Kill3r especially since D3n was so helpful. And that Sernity kid should stay banned very much so.

:dual:

Elmo dont be using the same BS excuse as killer, we can find out whi anyone is

if you diddnt deserve to be banned than explain why in a manner which I can read.

fine whatever i said yellow skin and ima kill the asian hostie. i directed yellow skin to my own soon to be cal teammate. not a asian player. so therefore its not rasict. and i meant it as u died so ur yellow. like yellow bellied. u know like how deagle said mutt to car2oon and he meant it like a dog? not like cause he is a mix between phillipino and dominican. so again i say be fair with this.

again look dy-nasty doesnt say i said any racist remarks. this is bs. if i get banned its cause im team nox. and thats it. truth! end of story.

So you agree you wont cause any problems?

YOU GUYS ARE SO ****ING IGNORANT.

iElmo's racist proof - Proof

Killer's proof - Proof

An iElmo's proof you can easily see that no one has ever used the same name as him on office server. Just one person and it wasn't the name he used to be racist. So those other names don't matter.

In Killer's proof it's the exact same proof as iElmo's proof.

Killer don't be so retarded as to ****ing say it was your brother shit. Even if it was your "brother", you are held responsible for what he does on YOUR account. Stop crying and except what you get. I don't see how you can still deny it after how proof has been given.

Don't unban him just because he wants to be unbanned. Staff and Council it's your jobs to enforce the rules.