Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- Aaron

UN4M3D

1. Abuser name: -hg- Aaron

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:24714328

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: about 5 minutes ago (12:20-12:25am bst)

5. PROOF:

mvnofc.png

6. Please tell us your side of the story. It helps us understand what happened during this time.

Screenshot pretty much explains it, he just started swapping himself to t and shooting cts and then swapping to ct again so cts couldn't kill him.

Sigh, I am not going to defend my self seeing there is no way I could, obviously I know that admin isn't for fun, I try being semi one so player may trust me and come to me if they need help, so they don't fear the admins.

Admin is not for fun purposes. It is for controlling the server, in what way are you helping the server by doing that?

That is using admin to gain an "advantage."

I agree

and i saw him doing it once too :P

but didnt see him kill anyone.

I agree. Admin is to protect from freekilling, mic spamming, and any other bullshit that goes on in Jailbreak and any other server. By using the Admin Commands for your advantage...aka killing someone then switching back...that is abuse and should be dealt with.

I have seen when in big cage...a T changes them self to CT to be in the cage, but then gets shanked. That isn't for gain, but for...shits and giggles.

I'm not sure about this one...I guess just tone it down...watch for the freekillers...mute the mic-spammers...and keep the server running smoothy. That what we are there for.

Yaha anyway I don't understand the fun going admin bit when the only person who had fun was you

Then it seems like you need to get out a bit more but anyway like I said im done defending.

Wtf? Get out more how is that fun for anyone else?

"Hey look the admin just switched teams to shoot me then switched back. HAHAHA NOW I GET TO SIT HERE IN SILENCE AND WATCH EVERYONE ELSE PLAY."

Yeah, I definetely don't join servers to play and have fun you're right. I join them because hopefully an admin will abuse kill me. HAHAHAHAHA THAT'S SO MUCH FUN...... for you

still posting? obviously. Sorry I just couldn't understand your idea of "fun." especailly when you responded to pwned that he needed to get out more. Of course, your only response was "still posting?"

So yeah this thread has been resolved and my reply to you is, "What nothing to say besides 'still posting?'"