Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Thederpyguy Abuse

YoyoDevo

1. Abuser name: TheDerpyGuy

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:40005816

3. What server: CS:GO Jailbreak

4. About what time: 3:20 am pacific time

5. PROOF: attached

6. Please tell us about the incident

The Ts were at bottom of cell stairs. Lead ordered them to go to blue room. Everyone was sitting in blue room except one guy who was closer towards first cell because a bomb knocked him there. He wasn't moving so I killed him for delaying. It could be considered a freekill, or it could not have. I would have slayed myself if people told me to, but before I could do that, TheDerpyGuy t-locks me for 9 rounds. I say "shouldn't I get a warning first? I was going to slay myself" and he responds "I'm a strict admin. A 9-round t-lock is my warning." This is obviously against the rules. A warning is not a punishment, and TheDerpyGuy thinks that punishment is the same as warning because he's a "strict admin." I think he also t-locked someone else for 9 rounds for accidentally freeshooting with no warning. I asked other admins why this is allowed, and they just responded "you suck yoyo." Blatant antifavoritism. The way he said it so smugly that "your t-lock is your warning" got on my nerves and gave away the fact that he likes to abuse me on purpose. Everyone who plays in the server with me knows that everytime I accidentally freekill, I slay myself as soon as I can. TheDerpyGuy gave me no chance to do that, and abused his admin powers to bully me.

Oh and a couple rounds later, TheDerpyGuy freekills and then slays himself. What a fucking joke.

post-17920-0-39461900-1370514566_thumb.jpg

post-17920-0-32904400-1370514579_thumb.jpg

Edited by YoyoDevo

^this right there should show you how bad of an admin he is. He doesn't even read my report before claiming I said I never freekilled. I actually stated in my post clearly that I freekilled. What are you even talking about?

and I'm sorry you are so confused over what a "warning" is and what a "punishment" is. T-locking is a punishment. Slaying/verbal warning is a warning. Learn the rules before acting like an immature admin again please.

go on the server and ask anyone what I do if I freekill and everyone will say I slay myself. No need to punish me for an accidental freekill. And no matter what you think, a t-lock is NOT a warning. You reached a point where you are so strict, warnings do not exist anymore, and that is against the rules and is admin abuse.

Ok Derpy let me make something clear with you. If someone freekills and they haven't done anything else wrong in the past 20 minutes there is no need to act so harshly on a player. Yoyo is a regular on the server and there is absolutely no reason to punish him for what could be as long as 54 minutes (9 rounds x 6 minutes). Especially in this case if it were accidental (without a demo there's no way to know because it's your word against his but since Yoyo is a regular on the server I'm doubting it was his intention.)

Yoyo, when trying to speak or reason with an admin it's best to do so calmly and try to work with the admin. If you aren't getting a response from them just stop flooding admin chat and make a report if no agreement is made in the server.

Now both of you get along, I don't want to see another report like this. Reviewed, thanks.