Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Wrongfully Banned/ T-Listed

Amjad Shehadeh

Hey Guys,

On June 9th, 2013 @ around 5:30pm, I was wrongfully Tlisted for an accidental bait. The warden asked half the T's to face the deagle cage and the other half to go on top of big cage for trivia. The T's on the big cage weren't asked to do anything for about 45 seconds, and all the focus was on the deagle cage T's. I wanted to keep an eye on the deagle cage T's, so I ran to Big Cage Ladder, totally forgetting that he asked the T's to split up. Next thing you know I was T-listed by an admin, and then a few minutes later I was banned. He justified the T-list by saying I was warned on multiple occasions, which I absolutely wasn't. I know what baiting is, and I know not to do it if I want to stay as CT. There seems to be a huge admin abusive problem in the server. The most ridiculous thing is, there's probably an abusive admin reading this review. Please do the right thing and look into this dispute. I enjoy playing in your server, but I don't enjoy the people in charge of running it. You guys need to realize that this server isn't only for your enjoyment, its for everyone who joins it, because w/o a full server it will just be a server full of a bunch of lonely admins w/o anyone to flex their power struggle with. The worst admin is Killroy, All he does is ask for free rep, 1000 points at a time for doing the Obs jump. Sigh. I was also being disrespected by another admin named Kill^Joy. He told me I sucked at CS, and that I was a fool, and a "derp", a noob. Which isn't the case. Here's my ESEA profile: http://play.esea.net/users/86546 that kid probably doesn't even know what ESEA is, and has never played in a season of league in his life. I would get that heroin addict out of there, before he detracts anymore users.

While watching the demos please note the language Kill^Joy is using against me, and also please look for any warning that were given directly to me about baiting like the admin who Tlisted me said.

~ Mamba_Mentality

HELLGAMER_PUB_ADMINABUSE.rar

Edited by MAMBA_MENTALITY

+1 mamba u are mixing up me with someone else. i told you to stop spamming and to make a demo. which u did and then u asked me where to post abuse. and i told you how to get here. and now your blaming me for someone elses mouth? tisk tisk

Edited by KiLLJOY780

I was not asking for free rep me and Ford Prefect were joking around, sure if I did complete obstacles I got rep but me and him we just joking around I was not asking for free rep. Also my name is not Killroy

Edited by Kilroy1

+1 mamba u are mixing up me with someone else. i told you to stop spamming and to make a demo. which u did and then u asked me where to post abuse. and i told you how to get here. and now your blaming me for someone elses mouth? tisk tisk

If you watch the demo. Right after Kilroy, called me a noob, and told me to stop disrespecting him, I said affirmative. Then you said, and I Quote your exact words "Who give s a FUCK about Mamba, he's new here and he's talking shit to everybody, FUCK him up his FUCKING STUPID ASS" Just go to 58,000 tick in the demo, you'll see.

I openly admit to disrespecting Kilroy, because he wrongfully killed me while doing a count down, he goes 3..2....boom kills me. I call it free killing, but obviously the abusive admins don't want to hear anything against their precious buddies. I ask how to dispute it, and they tell me I have to record it...? Who the hell records pub servers? You guys should have a HLTV if anything!

Edited by MAMBA_MENTALITY
  • Like 1

Also if any REAL admins are reading this, please listen to the conversation everyone was FORCED to listen to in the server. It was between Kilroy and Ford, they were talking about fucking an UNCONCIOUS Kate Upton? I don't understand what kind of people you have in charge with your server's but if I had kids of my own who played this game, I definitely wouldn't want them hearing any of that nonsense.

• Like 1

Also if any REAL admins are reading this, please listen to the conversation everyone was FORCED to listen to in the server. It was between Kilroy and Ford, they were talking about fucking an UNCONCIOUS Kate Upton? I don't understand what kind of people you have in charge with your server's but if I had kids of my own who played this game, I definitely wouldn't want them hearing any of that nonsense.

i remember my 1st time on the internet.

• Like 5

I m going to wait until this evening, if you didnt finish the template and provided ticks of demo(BECAUSE I M NOT GOING TO LOOK WHOLE 35 MB DEMO), then will lock this with not abuse.

Edit: NO one posted template so not abuse.

Edited by RedDevil6193