Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hello Everyone

Hello people of Hellsgamers! Let me tell you how I came across your community, then I'll tell you about myself.

One day, I was surfing through the server browser on CS:S in hopes of finding a good server. I was searching for all kinds of custom game modes, such as jailbreak, minigames, gungame, zombie escape, wcs, etc., and happened to find your jailbreak server. I god on it, and played around a bit. I liked the map, the players, and even the game mode (since I'm somewhat new to jailbreak) and told myself that if I liked this server enough, that I should probably join the forums. I've been playing that server for days, and have even joined the CS:GO server. As you can see, I'm here now. I'll let that speak for its self.

Anyways, I'm a young male born in Arizona, but am being raised in Tennessee. My father was a submariner in the navy, and my mother is currently a combat medic in the army. I'm a hardcore gamer, and will probably be very active in the community. I love to modify games, and not for cheating as I'm completely against it. It makes me feel a bit more creative when I add a custom texture or model to something like a weapon, or a player. It can even make games like Half-Life (Source or GoldSrc) seem more like a sandbox. I'm trying to get into, and learn more about, e sports and competitive gaming. I have lots and lots to learn, (a link or two would be nice. :P) but I'll get into it eventually. I'm 12 years old, and am turning 13 next month. Yes, my voice can get high or even crack sometimes but, in my defense, my voice is deeper than most kids on the internet and is actually not bad at all, if I do say so myself. Of course, I'll let you be the judge of that. Also, for anyone worried about it, I really don't care about cussing. I even cuss myself, but not over voice. (Yes, I know, kids shouldn't be cussing, etc., I know. I try not to do it as much, but it's hard when your parents have both served in the military.)

I can't wait to see you all in game, and I'm very excited to a part of your community! :)

Edited by Xanderian