Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Purge: Hellsgamers Style

Silly

The Purge: HellsGamers Style

KGbgUE3.jpg?1

who: -hg- - [C] my reason for this is because if its all HG members it will be crazy, but can still have fun at the same time. trying to control a bunch of randoms is alot worse than all of HG.

what: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Purge based on movie

main goal: whoever has the highest score whenever 'the purge' is over will win this event. the score for all current players can be viewed here: http://www.gametrack....101.107:27015/

rules:

1. There is no such thing as NLR in this event

2. No MetaGaming

3. Absolutely NO spawn killing (ie: killing at nexus, besides elevator & upper floors)

4. No racism, trolling, minging, disrespect of others players or admins, douchebaggery, advertising other servers/websites, spamming on the microphone/chat, and constant complaining/griefing.

5. No Punchwhoring. It will not be fun if people aren't using weapons and are just punching everyone, will just be a nuissance.

6. No prop/vehicle climbing or people stacking

7. No prop blocking/pushing/surfing

8. No growing unnowned

9. No anti-afking

10. No Custom jobs

11. Do not abuse OOC or advert.

12. No hacking, scripting, botting, or exploiting of any kind

13. You may rob the bank as a group if their are as many cops as members you have. (ex: there are 4 of you robbing the bank, there must be at least 4 police/swat)

14. Mugging is allowed

Basicly, ALL crime is legal, there are no raid limitations

prizes: one month of gold for garry's mod, css, or tf2

Extra Information:

I think it's time for another fun garry's mod event :)

I would say most of the motd for the rules, but afterall, it is the purge!

This event will go on for an 30minutes - 60minutes (or whatever Leadership thinks would be best)

NOTE: I REALIZE THIS EVENT WILL BE HELL, MAFIA SUGGESTED IT BE ON THE DEBUG SERVER. IT WOULD BE COMPLETELY CHAOTIC BUT AWESOME AT THE SAME TIME.

Leadership: if you have any comments/complaints/concerns/questions, please pm me or post in this thread.

Edited by Silibrian
  • Like 4

ah yes, the winner. the way you would win is the person with the highest score. the score for all current players can be viewed here: http://www.gametrack....101.107:27015/

*updated thread*

Edited by Silibrian

+1 I like this idea,

Silibrian you beat me to making a thread on this, I was thinking of am event like this :(

Edit: 13. You may rob the bank as a group if their are as many cops as members you have. (ex: there are 4 of you robbing the bank, there must be at least 4 police/swat)

I think this is un necessary because ya know its The Purge. All emergency services are suspended for 12 hours meaning there cant be cops.

Edited by Acrasulter
  • Like 2

+1 I like this idea,

Silibrian you beat me to making a thread on this, I was thinking of am event like this :(

Edit: 13. You may rob the bank as a group if their are as many cops as members you have. (ex: there are 4 of you robbing the bank, there must be at least 4 police/swat)

I think this is un necessary because ya know its The Purge. All emergency services are suspended for 12 hours meaning there cant be cops.

thats a good comment, thanks. idk what to say about it though since idk how the hell we are going to disable all of the jobs. all i know is it will have to be on the debug server and only last for a short time period

thats a good comment, thanks. idk what to say about it though since idk how the hell we are going to disable all of the jobs. all i know is it will have to be on the debug server and only last for a short time period

I don't think disabling job is necessary, Somebody can always just prop block the job area.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...