Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

JAIL

To all my HellsGamers brothers and sisters (excluding Tamm, Faded, Vandolph, DJ, Terry, Prius)

I'll be gone for 1-2 months for some stupid shit I did back in March. I'm not going to say what I did, but I'll give you a hint.. BEASTIALITY. If I'm not back on in 2 months, I probably got shanked in Jail. Peace.

The best advice I can give you might not be easy but its from a few of my friends who have been in jail for at least 7 months to a year.

As soon as you get in, dont be a btich, fight anybody that fucks around with you either at lunch or wherever. Your going to get tried and unless you really want to be someones bitch, you gotta let them know ASAP that your not going to be fucked around with without a fight.

What my friend did was kept to himself until he got into lunch that day after county and then fucked some guy up who took his grits at lunch, no chat, just took the grits, he got up and socked him in the eye. he went unconscious (my friend) but he managed just a black eye and a massive headache. it landed him 3 days in the hole, then a week then a month, etc. His advice he told me is just fight and get sent to the hole until your time is up. Most fights will be dropped for self defense and they got cameras there too so dont worry, just fuck up anybody that tries you physcially.

He spent 6 of his 7 months in the hole and he told me that hed rather be looking at nothing and be bored out of his mind than to deal with the shit on the inside.

best of luck bro, oh and whatever you do, DO NOT tell them what your really in for -- they liek to really stick it (no pun intended) to sexual crimes in the county and penn.

Once again, stand up for yourself, dont take shit, and be safe.

Good luck man, cya in a few months

The best advice I can give you might not be easy but its from a few of my friends who have been in jail for at least 7 months to a year.

As soon as you get in, dont be a btich, fight anybody that fucks around with you either at lunch or wherever. Your going to get tried and unless you really want to be someones bitch, you gotta let them know ASAP that your not going to be fucked around with without a fight.

What my friend did was kept to himself until he got into lunch that day after county and then fucked some guy up who took his grits at lunch, no chat, just took the grits, he got up and socked him in the eye. he went unconscious (my friend) but he managed just a black eye and a massive headache. it landed him 3 days in the hole, then a week then a month, etc. His advice he told me is just fight and get sent to the hole until your time is up. Most fights will be dropped for self defense and they got cameras there too so dont worry, just fuck up anybody that tries you physcially.

He spent 6 of his 7 months in the hole and he told me that hed rather be looking at nothing and be bored out of his mind than to deal with the shit on the inside.

best of luck bro, oh and whatever you do, DO NOT tell them what your really in for -- they liek to really stick it (no pun intended) to sexual crimes in the county and penn.

Once again, stand up for yourself, dont take shit, and be safe.

Good luck man, cya in a few months

:fail: