Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Instant's Kitchen Talk] Supernatural Events

InstantNoodles

Have you or someone you know ever experienced something supernatural?

I once had a supernatural event happen to me which scared me. I experienced something where a spirit of sorts would lie down on top of you on a bed and pin you to the bed. I know that some people say its not ghosts but the muscles doing something. I am inclined to believe that because i'm one of the people who don't believe in ghost, but i really don't want a reason to start believing in them. 4 years ago, I had a dream about a ghost who was talking then i realized that I wasn't sleeping, the entire time my eyes were open. When I realized this, the room became cold, and i had this feeling that i was being pressed to the bed. My mind went blank with panic, I couldn't move, i couldn't scream because the air felt thick and I swear I heard whispering. For awhile, I just continued to sink into the bed, I just layed there awake, scared of what's going to happen, and unable to scream. Eventually I felt warmth return to my body and was able to control my limbs. I could not sleep in my room for a week. It caused me to go to a church for the first time in a year too.

one time I went to pizza hut, and they gave me a double cheeseburger; I'm not trying to say this is supernatural but it's gotta be something. :confused: