Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Cs:go Wont Start

Whenever I load CS:GO it goes up to 100% then gives me an error 53: The steam servers are to busy to handle your request for Counter-strike:Global Offensive, I tried re downloading, changing my download region, nothing will work.... anyone have any fixes on this?

Every time CS:GO makes an update, Error code 53 is likely to appear if you are using McAfee (which is my case).

If the symptom occurs:

1. Turn off the anti-virus and the firewall.

2. Launch CS:GO and wait for the "Completing installation..." to reach 100%.

At this point, the game should launch.

Next time, you can run CS:GO without turning off the anti-virus and the firewall.

Remember to do the following step if CS:GO has an update.

OR

1. Go to Steam > Settings. If you installed the Steam Beta Update (with Big Picture and other things), rollback to the stable version. If not, do the opposite (install the Beta);

2. Run CSGO and let Steam do the rest;

At this point, everything should be fine. If you wish, install the beta again (or the stable version, depends on your case). That's it.

• Like 1