Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Highlander Team

Wolv3rines321

Lol we've tried to do this so many times, I'm not gonna put you down or anything but everytime we try to do one of these we can't because people aren't available or have work or are busy and cant make it to practice.

If anybody wants to host a highlander tournament feel free. I play demoman mainly.

You will know who I am when you see it. To Jajolt if you want I can give you a shit ton of medic tips on some low population servers with free to players.

We should make a HG Highlander Team! That would be so amazing! I am good at Soldier, so I would want to be him! It's been one of my TF2 goals to be in a Highlander Team, and I hope to do so! So why not start here, right at HG?

Well we would need to fight over the right to soldier. I am a soldier and so are you. There can only be one.

You will know who I am when you see it. To Jajolt if you want I can give you a shit ton of medic tips on some low population servers with free to players.

Well we would need to fight over the right to soldier. I am a soldier and so are you. There can only be one.

I made the suggestion, I be Soldier! :3 Lets duel in TF2 though to see who is the better Soldier!

The real question is what rocket launcher do you use?

im going to be getting a strange festive rocket launcher soon. I also have a burning Armored Authority and a Phosphorous Armored Authority!

I would love to play but busy with work :(

That sucks! :( You should quit just so you could play! :D Jk jk that wouldn't be good!