Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Great New Zs Server Idea

What happens when you have a squeaker on the server who isn't actually breaking any rules but all the guys are shouting for him to shut up? GAG HIM! Normally, this is made for admin's work who have access to the !gag command. However, a majority of the time an admin is not readily available. I propose that along side the !votekick command which starts a vote to kick an abuser, normal people on the server should have a !votegag command. Just a helpful tool to help many.

Though you can mute and all that but sometimes we wanna mess with people so i like the idea of a !votegag system and i hope more people agree and we put this into effect.

Nobody will take you seriously if you type your messages out in giant neon green font

• Like 2

• Executive Council

How about not gagging/muting people because of their age? If they're spamming then gag/mute. But don't gag/mute cause they're a "squeaker." Your admin will be removed if you do.

I would recommend gagging or muting (silencing fuck you) if they talk over lead or are being a nuisance on purpose. Some kids know they are annoying and talk to simply bother people. Many factors to be taken into consideration. If he is being calm and respectful you don't really have much place. If he's just queuing on his mic and going "la la la blah blah yeah shut up hahahaha lalalala".... I would mute him...

I would recommend gagging or muting (silencing fuck you) if they talk over lead or are being a nuisance on purpose. Some kids know they are annoying and talk to simply bother people. Many factors to be taken into consideration. If he is being calm and respectful you don't really have much place. If he's just queuing on his mic and going "la la la blah blah yeah shut up hahahaha lalalala".... I would mute him...

This is gmod Jerm