Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Tupac Shakur Not Dead.

Beast Bread

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is what I believe. And what many others believe. I don't think he's really dead. Eminem even said in a song of his own that Tupac moved to Cuba.

There's not even real proof of a dead body. Although there is a fake autopsy but its explained in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVrBnVZzXgk

Someone had commented in the video and explained how Tupac planned the whole thing. Tupac had a thing with the number "7." I'm guessing it's his favorite number?

As the guy in the comment explained, he said

"Tupac died at 25: 2+5=7 Coming Back 2014: 2+0+1+4=7 In 2014 he should be 43: 4+3=7

MAKAVELI Swith First 2 letters AM If you turn the first 5 letters to a letter it spells ALIVE

You dont get it: AM ALIVE. Also, He died in 1996. 1+9+9+6=25, the age he died

Look at the #7: Died in a BMW (7) series He was born June 16: 1+6=7 He was born 1971 and died 1996 1+9+7+1=18 1+9+9+6=25 25-18=7

In one of his video, it had 1971-1996 on a gravestone, he knew his set up"

Yep. That's a very legit explanation. Here's another video with Tupac. Its a song by a guy named "Chillo." No one even knows about him. Tupac shows up in the video around 1:46.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWae7dg6mYY

Do you believe that Tupac is really dead?

Edited by Beast Bread