Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Boondock Saints

g1L

BS1.jpg

â™°OWNERâ™°

BIGJOHN PIMPMCNASTY

â™°GENERALSâ™°

JAX TELLER

ARCHIE BUNKER

GIL TEE

â™°MEMBERSâ™°

TOO MANY TO LIST

â™°ALLIESâ™°

INFINITY

â™°REQUIREMENTSâ™°

$100K JOINING FEE(+ORG WIDE VOTE)

TEAMSPEAK3

BLUE ATV

GANG OUTFIT(SEE PIC AT TOP)

â™°APPLICATIONâ™°

STEAM NAME:

RP NAME:

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN:

PREVIOUS ORGS:

image.gif

Edited by g1L
  • Like 3

STEAM NAME: Zolo

RP NAME: Zolo Doe

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: Great perp players and basers. Dont want Syndicate and Infinity raiding me 24/7.

PREVIOUS ORGS: Grove Street, Secret Agent Men, and [TA] Big Boyz

Don't quite have 100k yet, but I'm getting close as I just bought a car. The ATV and the clothing shouldn't be a problem after.

Edited by Zolo

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: Great perp players and basers. Dont want Syndicate and Infinity raiding me 24/7.

Don't quite have 100k yet, but I'm getting close as I just bought a car. The ATV and the clothing shouldn't be a problem after.

also is a vote involed so im not really sure who you are but if u get on and play and possibly join ts i can find out who you are and we can go from there

also is a vote involed so im not really sure who you are but if u get on and play and possibly join ts i can find out who you are and we can go from there

Ill get on tomorrow, but yeah I can get on ts if you want. Oh and what is the t3 channel?

Edited by Zolo

STEAM NAME: Fractum

RP NAME: Thayer Doe

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I don't have an organization and it is difficult to get on by alone. In addition to that, Boondock Saints seems like a successful organization with good players and I would like to be apart of the raiding, basing, etc process.

PREVIOUS ORGS: Grove Street, Secret Agent Men, Infidel, and a couple of smaller organizations not worth mentioning.

STEAM NAME: Codle

RP NAME: Mohammad Allah

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: Great to base and raid with an org. Would love to take down other orgs together. Players seem nice and fun to play with

PREVIOUS ORGS: Grove Street and Secret Agent Men

I currently only have 100k. Will be able to buy everything when DD buys coke

I think he should be let in. He's a pretty decent player. He based with us earlier and he listened to us, unlike some kiddies.

THE 100K buy in stops trolls from joining and shows they want to be apart of something.

Id take the top saints with a well built base vs a server full all day..

its already been done.

Approved

Steam Name: hubblybubbly69

Roleplay Name: Hermann Ritter

Why I wish to join: I wish to join as I have been looking for an Organization. While looking, I met some of your members in and out of Game. With this, I have came to the decision that I think this organization is a good choice for me. You all seem level headed, fun, and good at this game. Which is, in total, what I am searching for.

Previous Organizations: None.

Approved

• Like 1

STEAM NAME:-hg- Pikachuº69º

RP NAME:Oliver Vickers

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I would like to join Boondock Saints because i have heard that is is a good gang to be in with lots of friendly people in. Your gang includes some amazing PERP players.

PREVIOUS ORGS: I used to be in High Class Rollers but as soon as i hear about the argument i left and wanted to join boondocks.

STEAM NAME:Kilroy

RP NAME: Xavier Staff

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I've played with the BoonDocks for a while now and I wanted to join because they are cool guys and I need a good organized ORG.

PREVIOUS ORGS: Hellz Angelz

Edited by Kilroy1

STEAM NAME: [HG] SHØT [A]

RP NAME: Solid Snake

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: Started a few days ago and boondock has been helping me with all my questions and seem to be very friendly.

PREVIOUS ORGS: none, new to perp

already have all the requirements except for the 100k which I am working on.

STEAM NAME: Sgt_Luca

RP NAME: Luca Verdecchia

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I have always trought the boondock saints are a good org, it have good members, it have good raiders, good defenders, it is a cool org, and it is good.

PREVIOUS ORGS: Wadiyan Assassins , Undefined Activity