Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

More Maps For Zombie Survival!

Kingpolo

Hello world,

The server is great as is, but I feel users keep choosing the same maps over and over and over again, and was wondering if it'd be possible to add new ones to the server? Maps that include objective are extremely fun too, and most people enjoy them.

What do you all think?

• Executive Council

I'm going through quite a lot of maps.

Trying to filter out crappy maps. Unfortunately, there are a lot of maps that are just crappy. :(

• Like 3

I'm going through quite a lot of maps.

Trying to filter out crappy maps. Unfortunately, there are a lot of maps that are just crappy. :(

I have a list of about 6 really good maps. I've thoroughly tested these and they don't crash, spawns are good, and they look really fun to play. Unfortunatly being on my mobile right now I only have the download link to the list (has download links to maps) instead of being able to post it directly into this reply. http://www.mediafire.com/view/?oqp8ba22nmcrcbo I hope you'll take these into consideration.

I have a list of about 6 really good maps. I've thoroughly tested these and they don't crash, spawns are good, and they look really fun to play. Unfortunatly being on my mobile right now I only have the download link to the list (has download links to maps) instead of being able to post it directly into this reply. http://www.mediafire...oqp8ba22nmcrcbo I hope you'll take these into consideration.

That list looks great. I'm pretty sure we have krustycrab, not sure about the others, but they do look fun.

That list looks great. I'm pretty sure we have krustycrab, not sure about the others, but they do look fun.

I know we have krusty krab but that's the zs version and its shit. The one I have listed is the ZM version and I can remember playing both zombie mod on it from CSS and zs from other servers in gmod. That should clear things up a bit.

I know we have krusty krab but that's the zs version and its shit. The one I have listed is the ZM version and I can remember playing both zombie mod on it from CSS and zs from other servers in gmod. That should clear things up a bit.

Ah okay gotcha. Well then, even better!