Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Scrim Server Abuse....

Joey1

Feb just stop admin aboos'in an everything will be good mkay?

i dont even know what your talking about. lawl im one of the most respected/ loved admins on deathrun. i play there all the time, and dont abuse* so just stop qqing and admitt you spammed threads bc you wanted posts. nerd. =)

i dont even know what your talking about. lawl im one of the most respected/ loved admins on deathrun. i play there all the time, and dont abuse* so just stop qqing and admitt you spammed threads bc you wanted posts. nerd. =)

I thinks kindof a stretch, I think Van would have something to say about the most respected/loved admin. Also your 2 (or was it three?) admin abuse threads might speak differently.

Anyways UN4MED you say for me to "quit spamming" and yet half of your posts are comming into threads telling me to "quit spamming". I hope you can see how extremely hypocritical that is and that clearly you have nothing else to do then be the Papa John Police.

And PWNED your a moron but your my moron so I still <3 you.

I thinks kindof a stretch, I think Van would have something to say about the most respected/loved admin. Also your 2 (or was it three?) admin abuse threads might speak differently.

Anyways UN4MED you say for me to "quit spamming" and yet half of your posts are comming into threads telling me to "quit spamming". I hope you can see how extremely hypocritical that is and that clearly you have nothing else to do then be the Papa John Police.

can i see these admin abuse threads. and about loved/respected. i was fucking kidding, take a joke. i am respected by most of the regulars in that server.

Well I guess the threads were either deleted or I was referring to another person but regardless I am still not happy that you banned me from death run that one time so it counts as at least one.

Also if you couldn't tell I was joking also, Homer would have to be the most loved/respected person because you get banned for insubordination.

Well I guess the threads were either deleted or I was referring to another person but regardless I am still not happy that you banned me from death run that one time so it counts as at least one.

Also if you couldn't tell I was joking also, Homer would have to be the most loved/respected person because you get banned for insubordination.

ive only banned one player from deathrun, or any server for that matter, and that was a mic spammer + speed hacks i dont know why on deathrun. and i posted a ban report on that. i think you are thinking on someone else bro.

Edited by FEBRUARY

Gay? :hahaaaa-no:

Are you friends with say some of the council

because ive never seen anybody talk good about u papa john

i always see people complain about you

I have never had a formal complaint in the Admin Abuse section which is all I care about. And I am not about to start talking about how I may or may not be paying of council members to look the other way through my shenanigans. If you want to know more read all the posts about how HG is corrupt and deals illegal drugs to minors.

:drama:

Anyways /spam or /thread anyone?

How about you leave that to us Papa John and don't ask to have it closed if it started ever since you joined the thread, son.

This is not the first time you question our judgment on threads.

Make your own post if you have an issue. Don't go off-topic in someone's thread.

L2ForumRight, goof.

Closed.

Edited by Moto