Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[RESOLVED - Unbanned] STEAM_0:0:15649323 (iElmo)

iElmo

1. Your in-game name: Team|n0x iElmo.

2. Server that you where banned on: all of them

3. The Banning admin:Staff,JJK

4. Time of Ban: 2008-12-29 04:32:53

5. Your Steam-Id STEAM_0:0:15649323

6. Reason for ban: racism. which i didnt do. plz read forums and re watch thread.

i have looked at the forums and so has several other players and i didnt make any rasict remarks. i have agreed to jjk's request to not make trouble. can i be unbanned now.

ps plz read the forums. for the remarks made against me. there is only one. by brightside himself. and no one else who looked at the threads. thank you for reading this. any replies will be very appreciated.

-iElmo.

Wow he says the N word like 1000 times on office server and you forgive him like that? That's just BS. It was him who said it you can tell by his voice and hlstatsx. + He's always being disrespecful as he changed his name to BlackEyes [bADWITHAWP] n crap. Also whining a lot all the time

wow okay blackeyes thanks for tryin to get me banned. did u tell jkk u console buy awp and whore it just cause ur admin. or did u tell him that u slayed me when there was 6 t;s and i was standing in backyard window for no reason. no warning or anything? or how about the time u switched me to t when i was on ct and shot me in the head? maybe i wont be disrespectful to u if u don't disrespect me as a person. jkk is that not fair to ask?

and i alrdy apologized so see what u started.

ok both of u stop. chrondog, his HLstat chat log shows nothing except he said the n word one time, and it was in the form of a question: "who said ni**er?"

plus, we usually do give one second chance to people who come to the forum and apologize for racism and if they say they will behave better in the future