Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse T-Man - Improper Ban

T-Man1

I was banned from you CS:S 24/7 cs_crackhouse server for allegedly "scripting". The admin who reviewed my ban (SBPro) has locked the thread related to the ban, so I know no way to continue the discussion besides opening a thread here.

Here is that thread: http://hellsgamers.c...p?i=43727-t-man

The admins claim that "No one in CS:S can get a 99 perfect jump" is clearly not true. This, quite simply, is incorrect. Getting 99% is possible with practice. The ability to keep a very steady rhythm with your thumb is all that is required. Anyone who has played CSS for 5+ years and played on any surf servers can tell you that this is possible. Having owned a 24/7 surf server for a while, I had ample opportunity to practice.

I request that this ban be lifted as I know it was not justified, and I wish to continue playing on your server, as I have for the last few years.

T-man

STEAM_0:1:14397275

With the tick of our crack house servers it is impossible to get 99 percent perfect unless you were stuck in the ground which you weren't because in your mdx_stats it shows you have an average 599 velocity per jump.

1 T-Man<1077><STEAM_0:1:14397275><> Avg: 1.000000/599.297912 Perf: 0.995367 cs_crackhouse 10729.454101 -507.366302 386.258117 Last: 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

With the tick of our crack house servers it is impossible to get 99 percent...

Simply not true, as I've shown. Granted 99% is high, I hadn't been connected to the server very long. I usually get between 95-100% when I'm bhoping around with the knife. Saying that something like this is impossible is a very sweeping generalization, and (in my opinion) should not be the sole grounds for a permanent ban, especially for someone who has been playing on your server for so long, and has developed a reputation with several players/members.

Being the admin who banned you, I can respond to this thread.

I'm actually getting tired of you. You were the most blatant/obvious scripter, and you still continue to try to get unbanned. Allow me to explain.

Perf: 0.995367 This means that you got a 99% perfect jump ratio, IMPOSSIBLE on a 100 tick server like ours

Last: 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 These numbers are the amount of times you pressed the jump button between when you left the ground and when you hit it again. Basically, this means you were using your spacebar to jump. Pro bhoppers use their scroll wheel the jump, and usually get around 6-7's, and pro bhoppers have a hard time even reaching 80% perf.

Using your spacebar and getting a 99% perf is impossible. Getting a 99% perf as a WHOLE is impossible with 100 tick servers like ours.

I usually get between 95-100% when I'm bhoping around with the knife.

Yes, because you're SCRIPTING. As I said that's impossible.

Edited by Poohunter

One more thing, having an Avg: 1.000/599.297912 means that you couldn't have been stuck on any ladder or anything, just so other dL knows in case they feel that to be a possibility.

Avg: = Average amount of times you press jump between when you leave the ground/average velocity.

If any dL is stuck on this report, you could even ask DIAMELO or ShortKid and they'll tell you the same thing, it's obvious scripts.

I maintain my position. I was not cheating, (blatantly as you claim). I know this ban was not justified.

Don't take it as a personal attack against the admin who banned me. Simply trying to respond to these accusations.

I rest my case.