Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Your Good And Bad Time While Playing The Zs Server?

My favorite experience so far has to be the time I nailed one of the giant computer racks right in front of the vent entrance on the Mall map that always gets picked (not the map with wild wings). Or the time I was sniping while standing on the roof of the cargo truck on Insurance; I could see all of the wraiths when they tried to jump up. OH WAIT. No, my all-time favorite was the time that we played infected turbine and I had the boom stick before it was fixed (it had perfect accuracy) and I was sniping fast zombies in mid-air on the other side of the map while mashing my face into the screen to see the individual pixels because the zombies were so far away. Yeah, that was the best.

Edited by Gamma.CM

best time as zombie I was on Nacht der untoten I demolished the whole team 30 brains in total.

least favorite time is when I get stuck on a prop because of noobs exploiting.

best time as human is when I place 25 sentries in an area no zombie could reach me nor touch me not even the boss zombies.

least favorite time is when I bought 1k worth of sentries and died.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...