Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New Jobs [Please]

They're arent enough jobs in this perp. Im a very impatient person so I don't really enjoy growing. We needs jobs like, Taxi driver, Commercial Doctor, Farmer (It's just like growing drugs only you grow food. This is a good thing to add because food is not illegal so players have a choice. What farmers grow will be worth less..) , Valet (Say a handsome man name John Brixton just quit his job as a paramedic. He has no ride back to where ever, so he contacts a handsome valet named Stumbles McGillicutty. Stumbles gets Johns car (Which he can stay in for a limited time to avoid stealing) to John and both the handsome men are happy.) Fight club manager/Fighter (This ones a long shot I know.) I might have more coming reply you admins if you have any problems etc.

(New ideas)

Mechanic-Fix cars of course

Bodyguard- Self explanatory

Edited by Stumbles Mcgillicutty

Wait what? I understand the notion of variety but none of these class seem particularly appealing...

You don't like to grow drugs but would grow food for less cash, food which pretty much serves no purpose.

Valet / Taxi driver can easily be done by purchasing the taxi paint job for select vehicles and charging a far as you drive around. The reason you may not see people doing this is because its lucrative and boring.

Commercial doctors would charge for medical help when the medic government profession offers free care?

Fight club would just be people punch whoring and breaking NLR both inside and outside whatever area is designated as the fight zone.

• Like 3

I think the pick up service could be useful. I don't know how many times i have wrecked out in the middle of nowhere or quit a job (paramedic/tow truck driver) and thought "damn now i gotta run forever". I don't think using the car of that person is plausable but a taxi service would be. Type /taxi and place a call like 911. Although i think the only way people would do this is if the pay is good. In my opinion the other ideas would not work or be useful.

• Like 1

My understanding is you can do this in a shop you own and charge admission, have actually seen it done before.

Yeah something like this, although not small or large shop, since it's right in front of nexus, I was told it encourages new players to punch whore.

You don't like to grow drugs but would grow food for less cash, food which pretty much serves no purpose.

Valet / Taxi driver can easily be done by purchasing the taxi paint job for select vehicles and charging a far as you drive around. The reason you may not see people doing this is because its lucrative and boring.

With the Taxi Driver there should be a set of rules regarding them

Ex: 1.You must state your prices at start (Must type)

2. If you get in a crash and the Taxi is destroyed or the passenger is killed prices/transactions are nullified

3. If passenger/passengers run without paying the taxi driver he/she may take action (Still can get arrested If gun is Illegal or seen running passenger over)

• 5 weeks later...