Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hi, I'm Creative :)

Hello, my name is Ryan. I'm from New York, originally. Moved to TN back in 2009 and still live here to this day. My parents decided to settle down in a secluded area so I kinda live in BFE but i still get a good connection ;).

My dad bought me a computer because he got tired of buying a new system every year (xbox. and ps3). So he just got me a bad ass computer that i can upgrade every year instead of buying a brand new system. I am extremely easy to get along with. haha my first time in TS3 i met Ray, Diamelo, and some other sorry if i forgot your names i met a lot of people. Also i know you cant really use "a lot" to describe something because a lot is where cars park but "a lot" to me gets the job done. Anyways if you want to get to know me better message me on steam, the HG website or TS3 and we'll have a laugh.