Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Dayz Giveaway!

Nite

I enter...

I would love to have it because the last time I played the game was on the Gamescom 2012 what is in fact long time ago. Since then I never bought it because I always ran out of money but if I had it, I'll definitly play that game =)

Well I would like to have this game because all my friends play it and they say "its amazing." so I'd like to try it and the almost all my friends that play it are in HG so I'd probably play on it but only on the HG server. Also I want to meet some different people from HG so that would be nice!

• Like 1

I would love a copy because I want to get to know everyone within this clan, and I want to become an active member across all divisions, not only just Battlefield! I want to get to know as many of you guys and spread this clan as far as I can personally expand it. I want to get involved with this clan as MUCH as I possibly can! Thanks for reading why I want this game! Catch you later

I want this game because I do not have enough games in my library that I do not play, I like to watch my list slowly grow over time by winning contests and then i just stare at my free games in the library while i am playing CSS, it amuses me.

I would like a a copy of this for I have loved all HeLLsGamrers Severs on any game for they are simply remarkable and outstanding and following this up as a conclusion I want to see how you handle ARMA severs I mean cause they are harder to maintain seeing how its a open map game and has one of the most advanced graphics of its time but im sure HeLLsGamers can do it cause they are the best and finally to end the conclusion I have to say I have always wanted a copy of ARMA to call my own that and I want to see ARMA servers combined with HeLLsGamers I think it will be the best sever to ever happen since 1942RP so thank you if I win a copy thank you if I don't cause either way im happy cause HeLLsGamers thought we the community are good enough to send us a BAD@$$ game SO THANK YOU HeLLsGamers!

I would really love DayZ because right now, i dont even have a credit card, so im poor as hell. And the game was something i really wanted and with the hunger games thing, i hope i win it so if i lose the hunger games i will get a chance with this.