Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Why Do Night Shifts Suck So Much Ass?

jokingshadow

There are bonus incentives like shift differ where you get extra pay... I always hear 3rd shift being cleaning and or closing because no one hardly operates at night and restocking the shelves and such...

Glad to be an Officer, I choose my hours lol.

There are bonus incentives like shift differ where you get extra pay... I always hear 3rd shift being cleaning and or closing because no one hardly operates at night and restocking the shelves and such...

Glad to be an Officer, I choose my hours lol.

At least you're not a butterbar.

I actually prefer them. I am going to start working soon and it will probably be night shift as well.

why though lol its not fun at all, its my first week and all ive done is work then sleep. shit is ridiculous

I dont work night shifts but i work late (around 1am sometimes) and i kinda like it since it allows me to sleep till 10-11AM or so... graaa sleep

thats still too late for me lol im used to 5 am or 6am shifts, thats what id rather be at.

Good news is if you're working more than 40 hours a week you get overtime, right?

yea im fulltime and all this is over time but its just shittying on personal life, yea i get money but id rather get money and go do shit with my money.

Cause no one else wants to work, and then your days goes like shit, and the sleep schedule goes to shit.

I hate working night.

exactly all the days are filled so only night shift left overs are there for new people, and i needed a job so i was forced to take the night shit. i always said i would never work nights but here i am

Did night shifts for a few months, loved em, no manager around to tell you what to do, get all your work done and play games on your phone for 3 hours.

unfortunately i cant do that, we have managers there and can get fired for having our phone in the warehouse. so we always have to work or look busy

because its night time ....?

yes thats 100% true :D im used to playing jail break at 1-2am not working.