Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hg Ranked 5's Team?

envisioN .

So at the meeting today it was suggested that we could start up a ranked 5s team to have some fun and bring some unity to the Strategy division. Is there interest for this? There could be a time set up each week that the people on the team could all be online and play some ranked 5s. We can have 9 people on a team so that not everyone needs to be present.

So if you're interested leave a comment with your League name and Solo Queve division.

We tried a few times to make an HG team. Very few people are concerned about ranked long enough to stay competitive with it. I honestly don't know what they said in the meeting about there being interest, but as soon as it hits the third week or so people give up. Good luck though if you want to put it together. I would suggest getting MattthePanda.

I tried twice. The only way we were able to do this is to get at least 15 team members to play. I was constantly booting members of the team in order to find better more active players. Laz and I got multiple people replaced constantly due to them not being serious or raging to much.

Laz and I got multiple people replaced constantly due to them not being serious or raging to much.

By laz and I he means he replaced me five times because he's a little girl who can't deal with being called a nail-biting jack-o-lantern.

Not at the moment , EU scene is boring and dreary. all the do is play standard, Very boring to watch. NA scene is better atm. EU Allstars did lose to them and all.

You shouldn't take all stars as an example for legion based skill, they were based off popularity votes + the EU team had a hard time communicating, while this will not happen in their normal teams where they have a specific shot caller and everyone knows each other.

I personally prefer the NA scene, but that doesn't mean it's better than EU.

You shouldn't take all stars as an example for legion based skill, they were based off popularity votes + the EU team had a hard time communicating, while this will not happen in their normal teams where they have a specific shot caller and everyone knows each other.

I personally prefer the NA scene, but that doesn't mean it's better than EU.

Hey , I know I shouldn't but the EU scene isn't impressing me, its boring and dreary to watch, and noone does any innovation expect bjergson. MVP Ozone are probably going to win worlds anyway.

Hey , I know I shouldn't but the EU scene isn't impressing me, its boring and dreary to watch, and noone does any innovation expect bjergson. MVP Ozone are probably going to win worlds anyway.

As a TSM fan I hate to say it, but currently they kinda suck. I am sure that Team Azubu is gonna either cheat or lose really hard again this year :P

Theres no such team. I don't think you watch alot of OGN. Did you even read that leaguepedia page?

What do you mean "There is no such team"? Both Azubu Blaze and Azubu Frost are korean teams, Azubu Frost participated in world finals. How can an illegitimate team compete in the world finals?