Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hip Hop

Drizzy

A lot of people don't even know what good music is. The radio is not playing good music anymore, and many skilled artists are yet to have the spotlight upon them. For example, Curren$y, Smoke DZA, Schoolboy q, Ab Soul, Jay Rock, and A$AP Rocky (with his crew). Anyways, a couple good albums came out this summer. Magna Carta Holy Grail from Jay-Z, and Born a Sinner from J-Cole.

http://youtu.be/7m0kynGCyt8

http://youtu.be/BiNIifSHpSU

Edited by Drizzy
  • Like 1

I'm a Jay fan and MCHG was an absolute retarded generic mess. I understand hes old and I'll never have another blueprint, but c'mon. When you get old you have to start doing story rap, if you don't your shit is just fake and weak as fuck.

If no one here has heard killer mike and ELPs new album then I suggest you take a listen.

• 4 weeks later...

I am a thick Hip Hop Head...

I myself prefer more unknown artist Like MF Doom, or Talib Kweli. Which on themselves arent that unknown, in the deeper Hip Hop Scene.

I listen it from the Old to the New. there are way too many acts I could list up here.

Definitely got some good tracks from here. One of ya'll should think of making a TeamSpeak music room just for the hell of it. I'd sure as hell join that 24/7 seeing as I can't open pandora b/c of my shit laptop while in-game.

Edited by DNJivasu