Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Fishy

1. Your in-game name: [HG] Fishy

2. Server that you were banned on: Global

3. The Banning admin: Staff aka lamp

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:9964648

5. Reason for ban: Wearing ht tag from another community and i talked to homer about and i you can ask him for proof and i am sorry for copying

You knew it was our tag. You knew that we JUST retired it for the problems it caused. Then you proceeded to tell your friends to play in our servers with it on. Did you not think this through even one fucking bit?

And don't give me any bullshit about you not knowing and you not being in control if it. You are one of the administrators for that Steam group. You are the owner of that clan's site. You knew what you were doing and you didn't for one second consider our community, only your selfish desires.

I'll talk it over with the Council. Maybe you'll get lucky. You better hope so.

I can't remember who it was but someone on my steam friends asked me about either HT or HG tag in regards to another clan, and, in the nicest way possible I said "NO" due to issue with confusion regarding HG/HT and they agreed and acknowledged.

My gut says this conversation is heavily related to this incident. And I feel as if I should concur with due decisions.

Edited by Moto

High Times HT

posted by HT l Bλnkﻛ @ 02:43PM on August 10, 2009

The High Times clan is good to go fuck HG and their servers we are the new HT!!! Put on you tags and lets get going ---->HT l <----- this includes in game name and steam name also

See i did not do that i joined to help him with his community and he added me as an administrator i enjoy hellsgamers very much so and would not disrespect you guys

High Times HT

The High Times clan is good to go fuck HG and their servers we are the new HT!!! Put on you tags and lets get going ---->HT l <----- this includes in game name and steam name also

See i did not do that i joined to help him with his community and he added me as an administrator i enjoy hellsgamers very much so and would not disrespect you guys

That aint no thing.

Its a random clan without a good website or server cluster.

Let them bring it, but make sure they bring skill too. (which I doubt they will)

High Times HT

If you didn't want to disrespect us, Why did you join? If your enjoy Hells gamers, Why would you join a profane commnunity dedicated to desecrating our commnunity? :notrust: Make up your mind..

You realize most of the adminis and mods for that group are HZRD, h2o, and other communities that are all fairly common players who play in our servers. Banks being one of them, you being one of them, ielmo/subzero-multiple banned forum accounts for cheating and douchebaggery. Sounds like a fun bunch, I doubt it's not coincidence that a few rougue members from communities loosely related to HG/HT just got together randomly. Fishy you told me just before HT was retired that 'It was your DREAM in CS:S to be in the clan, once it's retired you become a group admini to a clan wearing the HT tag? Pathetic bro.

Also while on the topic of recruiting others into the High Times clan, it HAS to be a coincidence that the guy who posts 1337 frag videos as a new HG recruit is in High Times right? Wassuphomies joined the steam group right around the time he came here and posted a few of his frags as youtube links. I smell something fishy, it's you. Fess up brah.

Also while on the topic of recruiting others into the High Times clan, it HAS to be a coincidence that the guy who posts 1337 frag videos as a new HG recruit is in High Times right? Wassuphomies joined the steam group right around the time he came here and posted a few of his frags as youtube links. I smell something fishy, it's you. Fess up brah.

OhSnap.gif

Okay guys we are tryin to start a new gamingcommunity to rival those of Noob Refuge, Hells Gamers, and Noob Galore.Donations are welcome and respected (paypal email = [email protected]) (no i am not a hacker). The more trust u gain the higher u rise in ourrankings. Admin prices range from 5 Basic admin to 10 Medium and 15Full. There also is a 2.50$ reserve slot. If u wish for more infocontact me at [email protected].

So, it kind of sounds like you are running the clan right there. You can't sit there and tell me you weren't in any type of leadership position when you were running their website, their server, and an admin in the steam group. Don't bullshit me.

Yes i am becuase they didnt know shit birdwalk aka cole bought a website but didnt know how to set it up and neither did i so i voluntered to make a free webs one atm thats the only reason it says website owner cause we are dumb and dont know how to set up shit. And the server they didnt now and i voulntered there to i am not bull shitting u lamp banks added me to administrator on the steam group idc about that and matt yes it was my dream to be in ht and that has nothing to do with hightimes i am sorry for all the trouble i cause and i will where the tag like [HT] or some other design i am sorry lamp and all other hg members and staff members

Wow, it seems like whenever that fucker ielmo's name shows up there's drama.

Fishy, you were a member of HG. Now you are not.

Maybe you should've thought about that before you decided to leave and go to a group that just wants to cause trouble.

High Times HT

I'm not unbanning you.

Go the way of the douchbag.