Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Fps Mike Abuse

netexx

1. Abuser name: FPS MIKE

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_1:0:59852026

3. What server: HG Jailbreak

4. About what time: 8:00 AM EST

5. PROOF: i.imgur.com/akCV6MC.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident

Theres 2 parts of this

Basically hes warden, and hes playing simon says, and he stopped talking. So I decided to say something, and he instally mutes !ts even tho I was the only one talking, and not even talking over him.

2nd part is

Some guy types fire in chat, and he kicks him without a warning not to promote fire.

I dont know why i cant see him typing the stuff in consol, but if a head admin checks the chat logs you can see everything.

Edited by netexx

1. Abuser name: FPS MIKE

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_1:0:59852026

3. What server: HG Jailbreak

4. About what time: 8:00 AM EST

5. PROOF: i.imgur.com/akCV6MC.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident

Theres 2 parts of this

Basically hes warden, and hes playing simon says, and he stopped talking. So I decided to say something, and he instally mutes !ts even tho I was the only one talking, and not even talking over him.

2nd part is

Some guy types fire in chat, and he kicks him without a warning not to promote fire.

I dont know why i cant see him typing the stuff in consol, but if a head admin checks the chat logs you can see everything.

People where talking over me so I muted them.

As for the guy typing in "Fire" 10 times into chat I told him not to do it he did it again so I kicked with the reason "promoting fire"

Easy fix, you dont have to talk as soon as lead stops. Lead is not talking doesnt mean every one or whoever must speak.

Dont mute the ts, i have said this before, if one guy is talking mute him, if he is an admin take proof make a ban report.

Dont argue with admin, and cause drama.