Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How To Perform 2Nd Tier Jump! [Csgo]

netexx

do obs backwards.

4 to 5, 8 to 9, 9 to 10 12 to 14 is really really hard backwards, 4 to 5 might just be to hardest!

And yes i really did this! Nn a "bot" server for noclip so i didnt use 3 hours for dis =)

Didn't this ugy get banned from ESEA for cheating....

Yep I cheated to quit ESEA cause its a garbage community. Did it so people wont think I alias with a different name.

Therefore I did that.

Why I cant play on HG servers because im ESEA banned?

I was legit on ESEA for 3 years

You can watch that me playing with HG players Im not cheating lol.

twitch.tv/net3x/c/2623589

Edited by netexx

Yep I cheated to quit ESEA cause its a garbage community. Did it so people wont think I alias with a different name.

Therefore I did that.

Why I cant play on HG servers because im ESEA banned?

I was legit on ESEA for 3 years

You can watch that me playing with HG players Im not cheating lol.

twitch.tv/net3x/c/2623589

you're a flaming homo

Because if you were able to find a hook for ESEA's client, i'm sure you can find one for VAC.

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

What are you talking about? I got sick of the community, and decided to stream everythign, I downloaded some public cheat that I googled, streamed me cheating with it for 6 rounds. And got banned manually banned by an admin.

I don't cheat in the game... If you want me to stream 24/7 me playing Jailbreak I will lol. You wana teamviewer me for cheats go ahead. I got nothing to hide lol!

Go on ESEA forums and find the pictures of me streaming the cheats I had like 300 viewers.

Once a cheater always a cheater quote is fucking retarded. I wasnt cheating because I was bad or because I wanted too, I did it to quit the community.

I havent cheated in any game so far besides ESEA LOL

Edited by netexx

What are you talking about? I got sick of the community, and decided to stream everythign, I downloaded some public cheat that I googled, streamed me cheating with it for 6 rounds. And got banned manually banned by an admin.

I don't cheat in the game... If you want me to stream 24/7 me playing Jailbreak I will lol. You wana teamviewer me for cheats go ahead. I got nothing to hide lol!

Go on ESEA forums and find the pictures of me streaming the cheats I had like 300 viewers.

Once a cheater always a cheater quote is fucking retarded. I wasnt cheating because I was bad or because I wanted too, I did it to quit the community.

I havent cheated in any game so far besides ESEA LOL

Since you're not banned on the forums and will see this...

No... A cheater is defined as a person who cheats his/her way through an obstacle... The obstacle however is not described unless there is some sort of futuristic Intel that we somehow got... However you cheat once, you will cheat again; by that I am implying that you may not cheat at a game, but you'll cheat in something...

Your obstacle was an escape from the community... Your punishment for both using a "Third-Party Software" instead of using a "Legal Pathway," is a ban.