Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Black Account Idea Thread

Zezima

So I posted a thread today asking about some of the perks/aspects of premium and black accounts and then StyleZ posted about some ideas for perks for the black account. I know that this is still in development so I thought it would be a good idea to get a list going of ideas that people had to add to this account.

Feel free to post your ideas/comments and I'll try to formulate a list of ideas as we go.

1. The ability to turn players into giant dildos

2. Having 5 or so items that require HG Buks to be free

3. Custom skin for them, either a new one or change the current one to say "platinum donator" or "black donator"

Edited by Zezima

What stylez said about 5 items or so for free would be really cool!

Or mabye a skin for them i have 2 idea for this. 1: An entrie new suit/skin. 2. The current once just has the HG badges and text changed to either black or Platinum, mabye add "Platinum Donator" and one with "Black Donator"

And no i dont think there should be one with "Gold Donator" since they have the zebra already but really would like a new one for VIP.

Edited by Delink