Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Romano Getting Shit On

Silly

Haha, I love how you need to bloat about this. Coming from a mod, I would think you would be more respectful. Second of all, Romano gets shit on? Your the one trash talking at first, as in saying "haha hes probally as bad as romano". Also, I love how you came behind me, got first shot, and I still almost killed you. You won, good job. Don't gotta be a dick like that. Trust me, if you accepted the 1v1 where you fought me head on, gg kid.

P.S. he posted this because he wants attention.

• Like 2

Haha, I love how you need to bloat about this. Coming from a mod, I would think you would be more respectful. Second of all, Romano gets shit on? Your the one trash talking at first, as in saying "haha hes probally as bad as romano". Also, I love how you came behind me, got first shot, and I still almost killed you. You won, good job. Don't gotta be a dick like that. Trust me, if you accepted the 1v1 where you fought me head on, gg kid.

P.S. he posted this because he wants attention.

Just saying this... but you are the exact same way. Doesnt matter who you are bragging is annoying. If you find it annoying than stop doing it.

Too much butt hurt for absolutely anything that ever happens in and/or around PERP.

this, and also, I didn't make this thread to disrespect you by any means, you CONSTANTLY disrespect players all the time, harrass them, break rules, but that's not the point. i posted this thread to SHOW that I did NOT come from behind you, you just didn't turn to your right a tad bit and got shot in the face. you talked shit to me bout how u were gonna wreck me(i did the same thing not gonna lie) but I won. Don't talk shit if you can't back it up. thanks.

It doesn't even look like he was looking.

expect the unexpected. should've been ready, we had no limitations/rules except that our org members are to not intervene.

Edited by Silibrian

this, and also, I didn't make this thread to disrespect you by any means, you CONSTANTLY disrespect players all the time, harrass them, break rules, but that's not the point. i posted this thread to SHOW that I did NOT come from behind you, you just didn't turn to your right a tad bit and got shot in the face. you talked shit to me bout how u were gonna wreck me(i did the same thing not gonna lie) but I won. Don't talk shit if you can't back it up. thanks.

expect the unexpected. should've been ready, we had no limitations/rules except that our org members are to not intervene.

damn dude you're hardcore