Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Dispensers In Nether

Toast

Okay, so today we've banned 8players ishm kicked almost the sme amunt for building a dispenser in the nether. I'm starting to get tired of this, same with Evolution, I assume and of course the players them selves who have to struggle with this glitch..

I am wondering if it's possible to make a no building zone? Just like some spawns on surf servers?

Anyone got some ideas?

Thx

You could always edit the map and add in different spawn points.

I don't see how changing where people spawn matters where you can or cannot build.

If we know anyone that could restrict that area in the nether so you can't build there, that would be awesome.

Wait, what exactly is the problem with this?

There is an area on the minecraft trade map wich we want to stop people from bulding stuff there sentries, dispensers etc

People use a teleporter to get from the main area to the nether and people build dispensers right where they come out of and get people stuck inside dispenser

vpSeWkd.jpg

There is an area on the minecraft trade map wich we want to stop people from bulding stuff there sentries, dispensers etc

I understood that part, the question I am asking is why. Are they camping the nether, is it impossible to kill them?