Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ubuntu Edge. True Performance Phone.

http://www.indiegogo...cts/ubuntu-edge

As a new ubuntu user who is really looking forward to this device and ubuntu phone os, this thing looks awesome.

I hope it gets enough money to get started. It will be a true innovation to an other wise dull phone market.

Check the link above to get the info. The phone will be launching with both ubuntu os and android.

Also the mobile desktop to me is really awesome. Instead of using your phone as a usb storage device for word and power points (i do this) you just plug it into a monitor and its all good. No file transferring.

ui-3.jpg

ui-4.jpg

Edited by BranHorse

This thing looks amazing. I can only imagine the starting price point for this when it comes out considering the 128gb of storage space, 4gb of ram and whatever ridiculous phone processor will be on the market at that time. With that said, SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!

This thing looks amazing. I can only imagine the starting price point for this when it comes out considering the 128gb of storage space, 4gb of ram and whatever ridiculous phone processor will be on the market at that time. With that said, SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!

On the kickstarter or whatever if you donated over 600 bucks you get the phone.

So i'm guessing it will be priced wherever the competitors top product is which is awesome. (since new phones non contract cost about 600)