Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New Shop Sugguestions ~Directed Towards Bonbon

Jeorey

Id like to see for players having the ability to change their character color ,weapon colors, resize their bodies and their heads. This would obviously be a vip pluggin.

Why do I sugguest these and how are they an asset to us? What are the liabilities?

To be completely honest it is ONLY an asset. These features I request are Stricly cosmetic and to top it all off takes less space all together compared to 1 trail.

MY GOAL:

My goal is to give our VIP's an greater experience for what they pay for without making a liability to the server (Being OverPowered,Taking Up space[increasing waiting time to join])

With these pluggins it can only do good. No harm and lets face it. They are fund recomendations

Here are a few screenshots of the pluggins in action

wYjwE3Z.jpg

thXt7DV.jpg

4ZtlNGb.jpg

ycAXnMt.jpg

zN6vx8F.jpg

Pluggins USED

Weapon Colors

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1909245

Resize Player and Head

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=193255

Player Recolor

I can't find the exact pluggin

Id appriciate all feedback Thanks again.

I only so far see a problem with the "player recolor".

I once played on a server with all these three mods, and everyone on blu colored themself red and red colored themself blue. This was just a pain in the ass.. Nobody understood anything and bla bla bla... But it could work if each team is given some colors, but not the same or atleast not red/blu.

I'm already planning on adding weapon colors and MAYBE player colors (to non JB), but toast has a point, it could be really distracting to the other team. I will not be adding resize or head resize though, as it is not just purely aesthetic, it actually changes the hitboxes, and gives you an advantage over others. I had a few other plans for TF2 premium as well, that I wanted to add to my shop, but the ETA on that is a few weeks away, my laptop is in for repairs, and soon as it's back I have final exams, so it'll be a while.